HOW MANY ARE REALLY TRUE TO ORGANIZATION TEACHINGS???

by chuckyy 28 Replies latest jw experiences

• chuckyy
    chuckyy

MY EXPERIENCE SINCE LEAVING THE JW'S, KNOWING CERTAIN ONES WHO STILL HAVE CONTACT, IS THAT MANY JW'S IN GOOD STANDING HAVE DONE, OR ARE DOING THINGS THAT COULD MERIT EXPULSION. EG,

CELEBRATING NEW YEAR

AGREEING TO BLOOD TRANSFUSION

CHEATING OTHERS OUT OF MONEY ETC ETC,

MY QUESTION IS:

JUST HOW MANY WITNESSES ARE THERE WHO SHOULD HAVE BEEN DISFELLOWSHIPPED BUT WHO ARE IN GOOD STANDING?......HAVE YOU KNOWN OF SUCH EXAMPLES?

EVEN WORSE, THESE SAME ONES MAY SHUN YOU IN THE STREET!

CHUKYY

• daystar
    daystar

Plenty. Of my generation, I was one of the only ones who played things straight. I eventually gave in too. But long after the others already had, and I stood tall and took what the JC handed to me. (And fell to my knees wailing in private.)

• greendawn
    greendawn

I knew a couple of JWs like that they were guilty of greed, they cheated their brethern quite a lot. You could see all they cared about was money, they worshipped it.

• unique1
    unique1

Everyone in both congregations I atteded. There were a select few, mostly older ones who were truly good.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

One person I know of took 20 years to confess to immorality, so it shows Holy Spirit did not reveal the sin. Another brother has one of the worst names for dishonest business practices in the community and yet not d/f.

My friends used to come over and regularly get drunk, one was notorious for hugging my toilet bowl after one bottle of wine too many. He has now said that he does not want to shun me but will have to so as not to get in trouble from the elders.

My son is not a JW but still gets invited out to JW parties and nightclubs and said they smoke, have sex etc, really not different from the worldly parties he goes to.

• heathen
    heathen

I df'd all the mother f@#$ers . They are lying thieving back biting frauds .

• Miss_MG
    Miss_MG

When I was in the orginization My family were called goody too shoes because we followed the standed set down by the society

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Oh God. ALL of my old JW friends have some sort of DF-able vice. If one wasn't explosive barfing his guts and pissing at the same time after chugging a pitcher of beer in under a minute, another was getting a hand job from some random slut during lunch hour at work. Those guys are a total mess.

GBL

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Many of the same stories but one I am intrigued with is gluttony.

Apparantly the holy sprit doesn't recognise this disfellowshipable offense.

I have never heard of a case of even reproof but have met so many gluttonous jws. One guy I worked with ate ab. shit all day and boasted to all that he would eat a tub of ice cream each night. Finally his hips gave out under the weight and he needed a double hip replacement. Now an invalid pensioner and an elder.

He needed serious (pych) help and yet he shepards the flock.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

I wonder if this is more by certain locations, or if its a recent thing. I've been out since about 1990 give or take. I don't remember it being that way at all.

Sherry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit