I'm sick of Atlanta, where should I move?

by joelbear 61 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

PMJ

You are entitled to your opinion. But, it's not necesary to spout it off like it has any authority. As for speaking for what you think your god thinks, why not let him speak for himself?? Oh yeah, he doesn't speak, does he? Poor old fool, lost his voice, lost his teeth, lost his flippin gums, his ears don't hear. Perhaps you should shop around for a new god. Check out the hindus, they got lots. Vishnu is a real mean bastard. In fact he can be meaner than your little jewish elemental, yhwh.

S

Ps, soddom and gomorah don't exist, since quite a few yrs. Get w it, man.

• Legolas
    Legolas

LMAO @ Satanus

• rebel8
    rebel8

jgnat--cool link! (The 1st one I mean.) When it got to religion, JWs were on the list, lol. I ended up with about half of the spots in the Carolinas, and none even remotely close to where I live now, no surprise there!

pmj I think it's fine to be as judgemental as you want--you have free will. What's not fine is failing to keep mean comments to yourself. That just makes you a mean person.

• PMJ
    PMJ

REBEL8.hold on a minute i dont no any one on this board he keeps there comments to there self.im allways gettin a hard time from people weather it be my spelling or my belevies.we have freedom of speech.if joelbear is a homosexual why is it so bad to say move to soddom and gommorah.if homosexualty was the accepted there?

• joelbear
    joelbear

hmmm sodom and gomorrah. i heard they had some rocking parties. alas, they are myths, hard to get a good apartment in a myth and the views are terrible.

no, i think it will be south florida, az, nm, ore or washington near the coast. it will take a couple of years, but its a good goal. probably would move far away until after my parents have passed on.

besides if i want homo sex there's plenty of that here in atlanta.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Hey, joelbear, just for me, will you try the SPOT survey and find out where it would pick?

• willowmoon
    willowmoon

What's not fine is failing to keep mean comments to yourself.

In fairness, though, PMJ did only state an honest opinion that might have sounded mean to some. But then, some of the comments returned back and the names PMJ was called were pretty mean.

Rebel8's right, mean comments should be kept to oneself. And mean thoughts should be replaced with kind ones.

joelbear, I think all your choices are good ones. Personally I'd choose the west coast. Whatever you decide, I hope it works out happily for you!

willow

• willy_think
    willy_think

Come to Boston, land of the free, home of the brave. love is all we need.

• NYCkid
    NYCkid

Joel Bear do I know you? Were you at the ACB conferences in New Orleans in 2002 or 2003? I was there, this is Jesse by the way.

I'd say move up to NYC and be a Yankee for a while but rent is so goddam expensive. We have an active ACB group here too.

Regards,

NYCkid

• willowmoon
    willowmoon
    I'd say move up to NYC and be a Yankee for a while ...

But it's a great place for talented artists!

willow

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit