I'm sick of Atlanta, where should I move?

by joelbear 61 Replies latest jw friends

• Honesty
    Honesty
    You know, somewhere north of the RedNeck Line. LOL

I resemble that remark.

Cincinnatti - split 4 years between Cincy and Orlando () area. Great town. Good food.

Chicago - lived south of town for 6 months. Nice but a bit chilly in the winter months. Oh yeah, it snows a lot.

Wacko, TX. - Nice. Friendly to ex-cult members.

Bozeman, MT. - Now we're talking.

Seattle area.

Idaho Falls.

Boston

Go where your heart leads you and you will not be disappointed. Bob Evans Walland, TN

• jstalin
    jstalin

Why would you leave Jacksonville?!

• joelbear
    joelbear

I left Jacksonville when I came out. Too hurtful to see all my old pals and places we hung out and not be with them any more.

This is another fresh start.

The Virgin Islands sounds great. not sure I could get a pottery business going there though. that might have to be 2 moves away.

• PMJ
    PMJ

SODDAM AND GOMMORAH

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

come and hang out with us here in Australia JoelBear!

• juni
    juni

Ozark Mt. area in AK Juni~~~~~~~~~

• FairMind
    FairMind

Joelbear, how about Ellijay or Roswell?

• Soledad
    Soledad
    SODDAM AND GOMMORAH

Sick bastard.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Soledad I was thinking the same thing.

Sherry

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I lived in Atlanta from 1970-78 and then moved back to the suburbs in 1983 and left in 2001. I've lived in many places. I'd have to recommend Chicago though. Have you been there? Great entertainment. Fantastic restaurants and clubs, even Jay Leno was bragging on them the other night and you know how hard to impress he is. Friendly people. Lots of different and interesting ethnic neighborhoods. Always something to do, any time of day. Great public transportation if you need it. Fantastic museums and zoos. Major league baseball, both leagues. Quite a gay scene and tolerance, too. ExJW's such as Blondie live nearby.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit