Anyone here have access to deer meat or sausage?

by Elsewhere 54 Replies latest jw friends

• Jourles
    Jourles

We have no deer in MI. Move along, nothing to see here.

• TallTexan
    TallTexan

Hey dude,

A friend that I work with hooks me up w/ all the venison sausage I can eat. If you're going to the aposta-crawfishboil in May, I can bring some to you then. If not, then maybe some alternate means of transportation.....

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    I haven't had access to deer meat for awhile and I'm hoping to find another source. I'm hoping one of you might like to go deer hunting, or might know someone who does.

LOL dude. you sound like you are trying to find a drug dealer... ha ha!

i mean, i have access to sausage. but man, so do you. why are you asking around for sausage access?

ts

• barry
    barry

Lots of Deer meat here in Australia and also beleive it or not we have kangaroo meet sold in the supermarket now here too. I tried some for the first time a few weeks ago. Slightly gamey taste and very lean. I cant say Im going to buy it again soon. Barry

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

kangaroo sausage! ya!

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

How could you?

alt

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

WTF Richie?

All that cammo gear and a bright orange cap!!!

ROFLMAO

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

Well, I almost hit a dear on the way to work this morning
    ya? was he getting a little cranky with you?

• slugga
    slugga
    Shooting for venison is still illegal in Britain, as it all belongs to the Queen

Perhaps Her Majesty would like to visit The Highlands once in a while armed with a knife and fork and do something to cut down on the deer numbers up there before they re-introduce the wolves.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

I'm amazed it's hard to get hold of; hell, in a decent supermarket here (Netherlands) we can get hare, deer, wild boar, guinea fowl, quail...

Deer is yum, had some last week.

I thought it was very sad when they stopped drawing Bamibi's mother...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit