Anyone here have access to deer meat or sausage?

by Elsewhere 54 Replies latest jw friends

• willowmoon
    willowmoon

Wow, thanks for the great idea guys.......

Think we'll have some nice venison chops for dinner tonight.

Thanks!

willow

• Effervescent
    Effervescent

No deer where I am... but my hubbys planning on moose hunting when the season starts. Too bad... there was a moose in my driveway just two days ago!

So if you feel like doing some REAL hunting - let me know! My husband could always use another hunting buddy!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    So if you feel like doing some REAL hunting - let me know! My husband could always use another hunting buddy!

Alaska is one place I've always wanted to hunt. That would be the trip of a lifetime!

W

• greendawn
    greendawn

LT, the queen's own staff shoot deer for culling purposes and sell it to the meat trade, in London it's easy to find at the right time of the year.

• FairMind
    FairMind

Elsewhere, I see deer carcasses all the time along the roads where I live. I'll pick the next one up and take it home for the freezer. I'll PM you for a COD delivery of the deer.

• carla
    carla

Next fall go to WI at hunting season (around Thanksgiving) plenty of Bambie's in WI! I guess I would rather they be shot clean, than starve to death. That's a really bad way to go. Some WI meat markets may have some venison for sale. try googling venison.

• Effervescent
    Effervescent
    Alaska is one place I've always wanted to hunt. That would be the trip of a lifetime!

We also have caribou... It's great! And all the best hunting grounds in the state are pretty much in my backyard. One of the benefits of living in BFE.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Must it be non-commercial venison?

I just found this:

Vension World
    Hwy 83 at Hwy 87
    Eden, Texas 76837
    1-800-460-LEAN(5326)
    325-869-5220
    Fax 325-869-7220

HOURS:
    10 am to 6 pm Daily

http://www.venisonworld.com/

I have not done any business with them.

I just wanted to find an answer for your bambi hankerin'

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Elsewhere, I have some in the freezer...what is it worth to ya? lol

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Hmmmm... that's an interesting thought!

I've never been hunting before, so I think I would enjoy the adventure... however due to my lack of experience I would likely be more of a burden than a buddy. You have to remember, I'm a "city slicker computer geek".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit