Are you a "loner"?

by JH 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Calliope
    Calliope
    Do you like being alone most of the time?

this sounded quite like an informercial!!! LOL

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I scored 85%, but then I knew that before I took the test. I'm definitely a hermit.

Frannie

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    Results of "The Test"
    Are you a loner?
    Your score = 30

What does your score mean?

You're a happy medium on the loner scale. You enjoy socializing, but you also have your moods when you'd rather be alone. Social interaction is important for forming human bonds, getting support and affirming your own personal identity. (As Charles Augustin Sainte-Beauve said, "Tell me who admires and loves you, and I will tell you who you are.") But it's equally important to do things for yourself, have time to reflect and explore the world in your own way. In fact, doing things on your own makes you a stronger, more interesting person. Whether or not you consciously aspired to this state of harmony between independence and human bonding, you seem to have achieved it!

Yep that fits

Josie

• Calliope
    Calliope
    Results of "The Test"
    Are you a loner?
    Your score = 55

You're a happy medium on the loner scale. You enjoy socializing, but you also have your moods when you'd rather be alone. Social interaction is important for forming human bonds, getting support and affirming your own personal identity. (As Charles Augustin Sainte-Beauve said, "Tell me who admires and loves you, and I will tell you who you are.") But it's equally important to do things for yourself, have time to reflect and explore the world in your own way. In fact, doing things on your own makes you a stronger, more interesting person. Whether or not you consciously aspired to this state of harmony between independence and human bonding, you seem to have achieved it!

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

45 for me:

Sherry

• vitty
    vitty

I scored 35 %, I think it was quite accurate. I spend all day alone and am quite happy to do so but im glad when my hubby gets home in the evenings.

I really dont like socializing, I did enough of that 3 times a week at the hall !

• freedomlover
    freedomlover
    Are you a loner?
    Your score = 30

pretty accurate about me. I have been pretty bummed the last week or so about not having one friend to hang with in our new area. gotta to get out there and make some friends! that's the part I have a problem with.

• joelbear
    joelbear

i'm a loner dottie, a rebel.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

45 was my score

• lola28
    lola28

I'm a lowly 45, have to work harder to be a loner.

lola

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit