Are you a "loner"?

by JH 37 Replies latest jw friends

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

You're a happy medium on the loner scale. You enjoy socializing, but you also have your moods when you'd rather be alone. Social interaction is important for forming human bonds, getting support and affirming your own personal identity. (As Charles Augustin Sainte-Beauve said, "Tell me who admires and loves you, and I will tell you who you are.") But it's equally important to do things for yourself, have time to reflect and explore the world in your own way. In fact, doing things on your own makes you a stronger, more interesting person. Whether or not you consciously aspired to this state of harmony between independence and human bonding, you seem to have achieved it!

Bah!! I want a redo.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    Results of "The Test"
    Are you a loner?
    Your score = 40

What does your score mean?

You're a happy medium on the loner scale. You enjoy socializing, but you also have your moods when you'd rather be alone. Social interaction is important for forming human bonds, getting support and affirming your own personal identity. (As Charles Augustin Sainte-Beauve said, "Tell me who admires and loves you, and I will tell you who you are.") But it's equally important to do things for yourself, have time to reflect and explore the world in your own way. In fact, doing things on your own makes you a stronger, more interesting person. Whether or not you consciously aspired to this state of harmony between independence and human bonding, you seem to have achieved it!

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

A 60............ You're a happy medium on the loner scale. You enjoy socializing, but you also have your moods when you'd rather be alone. Social interaction is important for forming human bonds, getting support and affirming your own personal identity. (As Charles Augustin Sainte-Beauve said, "Tell me who admires and loves you, and I will tell you who you are.") But it's equally important to do things for yourself, have time to reflect and explore the world in your own way. In fact, doing things on your own makes you a stronger, more interesting person. Whether or not you consciously aspired to this state of harmony between independence and human bonding, you seem to have achieved it!

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

I was really surprised to rate only 55. (I guess I'm not rude enough.)

• silentWatcher
    silentWatcher

I got an 80.

question: Who else here can honestly answer the question "Drove across the country themseleves?"

(I've done in 4 times! -- across and back twice.)

-silent

• Legolas
    Legolas

Mine was a 30 but it was not correct!

There were questions that didn't give the response that I would have given!

I love being alone/ just with hubbie!

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Bah!! I want a redo.

Truer words were never spoken.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    question: Who else here can honestly answer the question "Drove across the country themseleves?"

Me! I've done it 3 times....once non-stop.

Btw, I got an 85.

Frannie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit