JWs knock on my door three times in one week

by Sirona 31 Replies latest jw experiences

• ferret
    ferret

They have knocked on my door once in twenty-five years.............I must be on there do not call list and that time the old guy that came never looked close enough at the territory card. I hop it is another twenty-five years before they knock again. It has been peaceful.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    My husband is off work at the moment recovering from a double hernia operation.

Is it possible that the elders found out about the operation, and are trying to find out if your hubby recieved blood?

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

Billyboy;

"Be honest - if Jehovah's witneses are not for you any longer , tell the publishers. JWs don't disfellowship anyone who no longer associates - what would be the point?"

You haven't read too many of the posts here have you? The Borg doesn't just let you walk away if you change your mind.

• Clam
    Clam
    Ha! You been busted by the Christmas cracker cops.

LOL,

I'd ignore them for as long as possible just to irritate them. Can't you fit one of those spy hole fish eye lenses in your front door? With your pagan stuff you could also get a gargoyle door knocker. Gargoyles were used to ward off evil spirits, so there's a good chance they'll ward off evil elders.

• wombat
    wombat

Billyboy...

" Be honest - if Jehovah's witneses are not for you any longer , tell the publishers. JWs don't disfellowship anyone who no longer associates - what would be the point?"

Billyboy. I agree totally with you - "what would be the point?"

Unfortunately, the Watchtower Society does have a point. Publishers who disassociate themselves are disfellowshipped. Witnesses who decide to no longer associate or be part of the Society are disfellowshipped and shunned by even their own families. Once you are baptised you are done for. There's no easy way out.

But members never semm to find out until it is too late, I sincerely hope that this hasn't happened to you.

• deeskis
    deeskis

Hey Sirona,

I get the witnesses to my door two or three times a year, I don't get into a conversation, just tell them that my family are witnesses and I get the literature from them (actually, that's a LIE, in 25 years my parents and sister have never once given me a mag or tract.........thank G. However they have given my kids the book of bible stories, (little acorns?)

Anyway maybe you're sending out the wrong aura??!.........see my post http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/7/106952/1858904/post.ashx#1858904

best wishes

D

• Sirona
    Sirona

Clam

I have a spy-hole in my door LOL thats how I knew not to answer! As for protection, it is in place! They'd probably feel *really* uncomfortable in my house if they got the chance to come in!

As for me giving out the wrong aura....I guess anyone pagan gives out the wrong aura TO THEM.

Its a few days later and no sign of another visit. I'm feeling disappointed...I could've taken em LOL

Sirona

:

• trevor
    trevor

Sirona

If you want them to leave you alone, wear less lipstick. It drives the frustrated JWs wild!

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

I know you can take 'em! I'm just jealous of all your cool statuary! How do I get on LT's Christmas list?

Sherry

• Mrs.Congeniality
    Mrs.Congeniality

My husband and I are trying to fade out. Every few weeks we come home to a note on our door. The elders say they just want to encourage us. I have my husband return their call so they wont pop in on me when he is at work. He tells them that he has some issues and he has been doing research and when we are ready to talk we will call them and let them know. It seemed to be working well till this Sunday my husband was washing our truck and one of the elders pulled up. He told my husband to read the let your kingdom come book. My husband said ok and just kept on washing the truck, he did let the elder know that we were not happy because rumor is going around that we have become apostate. The elder did not say anything about that.

If you just keep putting the elders off can they da or df a person when ever they feel like it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit