JWs knock on my door three times in one week

by Sirona 31 Replies latest jw experiences

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

DA yourself is the preferred method the elders would rather have. ( No work involved ). If they have to DF you, its a process, and thats more hard work on their part. If you have to go to a JC meeting, you get a chance to face them and hopefully say whats on your mind. Most likely you will get DF'd anyway, but at least you can go out with a bang!

PS. Tape it if you can. We can all use the laugh.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

da yourself and send a copy of your da letter to every witness you know (or can reasonably afford)

Include all the damaging letters to the boe, the un stuff, etc.

GO to the kh and take the letters with you and approach everyone you can Before the meeting starts to tell them individually that you are formally leaving the witnesses and hand them the letter before they know what hit them and then go to someone else. (the elders might throw ya out tho )

at the beginning of the meeting that you'll be announced put your copy of the da letter on all the cars.

go to all the homes in the area (I don't know if you're in a city, suburbs or rural) and give them anti witness lit and explain shortly the child abuse problem

just off the top of my head.

meagan

• DaveNwisconsin
    DaveNwisconsin

Maybe they were there to see you in your nightie or something. Worse they wanted to see your husband in your nightie!

• atypical
    atypical

I would just keep avoiding them. It's working for me. It can be nerve wrecking, but on the other hand you have the satisfaction of knowing how hard you are making them work. If they get lazy they may give up.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis
    I would just keep avoiding them. It's working for me. It can be nerve wrecking, but on the other hand you have the satisfaction of knowing how hard you are making them work. If they get lazy they may give up.

I tried that for quite a while, and yes, nerve wracking it can be. Plus, it depends on the elders. If they are really ambitious, they'll hunt a person down wherever they are. BUT it can work, after awhile, some elders just give up. meagan

• Calliope
    Calliope

they can't formally df you if they haven't spoken with you and concluded that you are "unrepentant" in your ways.

so if you want things to stay in your court, then either ignore them or da yourself.

i'd go with ignore them personally. but once they have it in their minds (goes with most everything else in their minds), they often make it a mission to accomplish.

Cal.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

uh oh spaghettio!!! They sound determined to pin you down Sirona!

• curlygirl
    curlygirl

There are NO accidents in witness land.

They are looking for something. If I were you, I would avoid answering your door for awhile. Remember, in their eyes, agreeing to meet with them is the same as saying to them that you consider yourself a part of the organization and all of the disciplinary bs that goes along with it.

curlygirl

• billyboy
    billyboy

" There are NO accidents in witness land.

They are looking for something. If I were you, I would avoid answering your door for awhile. Remember, in their eyes, agreeing to meet with them is the same as saying to them that you consider yourself a part of the organization and all of the disciplinary bs that goes along with it. "

Talk about paranoia! They are simply diligently following up on not homes - the initial call (when the person said he wasn't the householder) would have meant that the house was recordered as a NH & on the second occasion you didn't answer the door.

I don't know how many times the congregation will re-work the not-homes - I suspect that you may have one more attempted call.

Be honest - if Jehovah's witneses are not for you any longer , tell the publishers. JWs don't disfellowship anyone who no longer associates - what would be the point?

• KW13
    KW13

Well, your husband isn't 100% right now so either ignore them or tell them to get lost.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit