No sex in NS.

by IMustBreakAway 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

Sounds like there's gonna be a lot of masturbators in the NS.

• JH
    JH
    Sounds like there's gonna be a lot of masturbators in the NS.

I think not.

God won't even give us that satisfaction.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

hehehe...............that is excellent, Dave! Went totally over my head by a couple of miles!

Went completely over my head, whew. Never even saw it coming (no pun intended)
    Proph!!! LMAO!!!
  • candysearching
    candysearching

What is paradise without my honey?

Hell.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Yes, I heard this too. In fact, the first Sunday after my fathers funeral, we were late for the meeting, and had to sit in the front row. This is what the talk was about! I felt so sorry for that brother, with my step mother sitting right in front of him, and having to give this talk just days after my fathers funeral.

This was something that always bothered my step mother. She misses my dad so much, but knows (according to the WTS) that her relationship will not be the same in the NS. Also, who would he choose to be with when he was ressurected? Her or his first wife?

This used to bother me as well, I would picture us sitting at the kitchen table, eating supper, my step mom, my dad, and half bro and sis. My mother would be standing outside the window looking in at us. It was always so hard for me to wrap this around my little head - what would my family be like in the NS? There were so many senarios I would play over and over in my head, and in every one, someone got hurt.

BB

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Hey I still don't get what lions are supposed to eat. I saw Madagascar, they like steak, and steak is made from animals. They could also be partial to sushi, but that's made of fish. So we know that at least the fish will be predated. I hope that something eats aphids, they're disgusting little critters.

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE
    But what I heard is that Jehovah will take away our "desire" for sex, so we won't be unhappy.

Then whey did the "sons of god look down upon the earth to the daughters of men..and got to see that they were good looking"? The scripture actually says ressurected ones would be like the angels.. so then they would still have the capacity for sexual desire. Or is the bible contradicting itself...hmmm?

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

Well, if there is no sex in NS, I think I would miss it very much, I hope it is replaced with something better, or is it "marriage" that is no more, and we all become "swingers"? I am not sure....it would be fun to screw every non married woman on earth. But, hey, I am up for anything, I know our Father will see to it we are happy and content. I would want that for my boys.

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

Good point XBEHERE!!!!

• M.J.
    M.J.

Looks like the GC will be doing it.

Meanwhile the billions of other resurrected people will be totally asexual.

re chap. 41 p. 296 God’s Day of Judgment—Its Joyful Outcome! ***

Children who survive the great tribulation and any children born to the great crowd during the Millennium will similarly need to be judged during the thousand years

w85 12/1 p. 17 Declared Righteous as a Friend of God ***

During the Millennium, the enthroned Lamb, Christ Jesus, together with his 144,000 associate kings and priests, will apply a program of spiritual and physical "curing of the nations." (Revelation 22:1, 2) Such "nations" will be made up of the survivors of the great tribulation, any children born to them after Har–Magedon, and those who come back in the "resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit