I asked and down came the wall

by KW13 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Clam
    Clam

This makes me recall Drew Sagan's post yesterday about memory being wiped out in the new order.

Supposedly you will forget your sexuality too?

• Dansk
    Dansk
    Supposedly you will forget your sexuality too?

Only if you make the new order! With all its rules no JW will be good enough.

Ian

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Ian, there are 7 siblings in my family, 2 are gay, one is bisexual. I also have an uncle and a cousin on my dad's side (not in the same family). As for my older brother that is gay, he is 7 years older than I am. I didn't know he was gay until on his 18th birthday he came out to my parents, who promptly moved him to a city 150 miles from us, and of course he was disfellowshipped then and was the big family hush hush for years after that. We never had any more contact with him until I contacted him one time in my late teens. As for my youngest brother (the bisexual one), he was born when I was 16 years old. My oldest brother was long gone, and I moved away when he was 1 year old.

So, no, no "conditioning" occurred. However, as a side note, the three of us are now the sum of my "family".

Sherry

• Dansk
    Dansk
    So, no, no "conditioning" occurred. However, as a side note, the three of us are now the sum of my "family".

Sherry

Thanks, Sherry! I'm glad you have found true happiness in your life now (I read what you posted on the other thread). Ian

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

One last note. When things "run in the family" that means they are genetic.

Thanks, Ian, other than being sick right now, I am very happy!

Sherry

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

KW I'm confused: is your Aunt also a witness?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit