PBS program

by wannaexit 56 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon

Even when you are already aware of what they are like and what they do, it's still sickening to listen to them lie and mislead everyone while all the while claiming they have divine guidance.

What a sick organization, what a sick god. Jehovah - you're a perverted sicko.

• Magnum
    Magnum
    Does anybody know anything about Roger Bentley, mentioned starting at about 6:12 in the video? A caption in the video says "former elder". I know he could still be a JW and just not be an elder, but I'm curious as to whether he left JWdom. He seems to be level-headed.
  • zeb
    zeb

PBS is to be congratulated for this revelation.

Please that they visit this situation again forcefully.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

After hearing the excuses given by the WTS representatives its quite clear that they are more concerned about maintaining a clean public image within congregations and to further extent the organization itself rather the concerning responsibility of protected children from sexual predators inside the congregations and out .

What would happen if someone that has been accused or they admitted to what they have done but after realizing the pressure among the rest of the congregation gets to be too much and they decide to move away ?

They may move to another congregation or they may not !

The local police authorities don't know about this person and therefore the general public is put in danger in the area to where they moved to.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Very well done.

Thanks for the video, MAD SWEENEY

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions
    MAGNUM - I have no knowledge of who Roger Bentley is, but I can assure you that if he is still one of JWs, that will soon change. . . . . . . .
  • J-DUBBED
    J-DUBBED

Well at least the poor girl victim was awarded 15 million dollars.

Why can't these guys be brought down and crumble. they believe they're above the Law.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Really good piece, I hope more networks pick this up and run similar stories.

I have so much respect for Candace Conti and what she is doing to help change the insane policy's of the WT. I especially loved when she mentioned at the end how important it is to give the parents the information so they can protect their children. I couldn't agree more!!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    While the report was trying to be pretty fair and unbiased, it couldn't help but reveal an important thing. No matter what the courts do on appeals, people will know that Watchtower sent that girl out with a known predator and that they put their secrets ahead of the safety of children.
    Good job.
  • cha ching
    cha ching

http://www.documentcloud.org/search/preview… This website, included in the Reveal News has a list of court documents, depositions, elders letters that will let you examine the evidence for yourself.

Listen to the Audio portion on the right hand side, it has a pic of Candice Conti. Hear it here: https://soundcloud.com/thisisreveal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit