The Watchtower transforms people into wussy !

by Genesis 34 Replies latest jw friends

• jgnat
    jgnat

OK, all we have to do is look at the ABUNDANCE of the I'M IN LOVE WITH A JW threads as field-test proof that soft-spoken, shy, good-smelling men is a big turn-on. They're like GAY but AVAILABLE. What girl isn't cool with that?

But I agree that the Watchtower system does it's best to de-male their men. Which might explain why some men just can't or won't fit in the mold. I see also with the older men, especially the ones who never got far beyond MS, a stoop in the shoulders. They have a hunted look about them. Hen pecked. Sad.

• blondie
    blondie

Growing up JW, I never noticed that the brothers had a deficit in the seduction area. Many of the married brothers didn't seem to be able to turn it off after they got married.

Blondie

• slugga
    slugga
    I don't want to enter a debate but "Innocence"is a turn off for women and its "Field Tested" by hundreds of people

Ah ok so you're chasing the silly coo's that want their men to act like gangstas and to be treated with a complete lack of respect. They end up getting burnt, pregnant, dumped and eventually sentenced to a life without love. Fine I didn't know you wanted to date losers, sorry.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Genesis, who says the male has to be alpha? Many of the healthiest, happiest couples I know take an equal role in decisions, housework, etc., they respect each other and work as a team. I think that alpha male thing is actually learned FROM the WTS (or other fundie religions).

Next, I would suggest that most women like men who are honest and don't want to play games. Seduction is a game with one end in sight. Yes a good dose of sexual attraction is a good thing, and knowing what to do with that is very helpful. And, I would even say that there is a time and place for seduction. I would certainly hope it isn't your modus operendi with a woman that you want to have a lifetime commitment with. I can't speak for all women, but I do know the ones I know do not like players.

Nothing wrong with a bit of humility and innocence. There is far too little of it these days.

Sherry

• daystar
    daystar
    if you saw me you would think "Hey this guy is very funny to be with".

If your intent is to do this so that women will be more attracted to you, then you are being manipulative, regardless whether it seems natural or not.

I've seduced women before. I'm good at it. Yes, it's an evil. It is using your influence to cause another person to behave in a way that you wish them to, to your benefit and not necessarily theirs.

You are trying to soft sell it so that it doesn't seem quite so immoral. It is immoral. Either accept it and move on or stop trying to be something you're not and just be yourself. If you really have something to offer women, they'll come running regardless.

• Clam
    Clam

Wusses? No way. Not with all the window cleaning.

Like Mr Miyagi advises:

"Put on with right hand, take off with left hand"

• BlessedStar
    BlessedStar

Hi I'm new and I'd like to comment please.

I beleive that you have the power to be who you are and no one can change you except yourself.

Blessedstar

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

My trusted brothers and sisters whom i would have layed down my life for,were reviling,back stabbing me as the candy-assed nerdy geek who they were gonna pin a kick me sign on and squeeze into their clique mold. What's so dangeous is i am the exact opposite of that profile and they were playing with dynamite daring to taunt me.I deliberately wore nerdy round 'professor' eye glasses to hide my real disposition,now their crying that i am the internet apostate guerilla pounding them to pieces. You stupid fools! My repressed sex life in the Jehovah's Witnesses True story,i couldn't have made this up guys.
    ----------- Jehovah's Witnesses are the 'perfect storm' of deception-in a word they are the cult of Innuendo -Danny Haszard Bangor Maine

• daystar
    daystar

blessedstar

I beleive that you have the power to be who you are and no one can change you except yourself.

I'm sorry, but that is a very naive viewpoint. Other people (groups, governments, cultures, religions, etc.) can and do influence changes in all of us each and every day. The power is in realizing this and choosing what influences to allow and which to guard against.

• BlessedStar
    BlessedStar

Oh ok daystar. In my view, I believe that God has influence on a lot of things in our lives. Ofcourse you will always encounter environmental influences but if you stay on the right tract you can't be changed into a wussy.

Blessedstar

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit