The Watchtower transforms people into wussy !

by Genesis 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Genesis
    Genesis

Looks like there are many different opinions on this. Very good ! I apologize for my statement "Innocence is a turn off", i mean it but not in the absolute way. Being a XJW theres no more absolute things for me besides love. Im glad everybody found a way to be happy in the relationship area. I have my own, you have your own. Im my region what I said is very true, all the brothers who are (or were) "spiritual" have became Wussies. To the point that talking with a "wordly" girl would screw them up. Sorry If I offended someone. Daystar, we definitly not agree but thats ok, theres no problem. Hope you all have a nice day , Genesis

• daystar
    daystar

Blessedstar

Ok, true dat. Individual focus (in your case, on God) goes a long way in guarding against unconscious influences.

• ferret
    ferret

Genesis I learned all my seduction qualities from the borg.

• Genesis
    Genesis

In the borg I develloped my sense of humor,holding eye contact and how to seek congregations for sister ;)

• Dune
    Dune

So true what you said. However, I act shy and indecisive around witness women, but not around "worldly" girls.

One thing i've learned about witness girls is that they'll take almost anything as a sign that you interested in them, and i dont like leading people on.

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi blessedstar, welcome to the forum!

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi Gen,

There's nothing wrong with improving your social skills to attract friends of both sexes. However, the only kinds of women who might tolerate a player are players themselves or those who have no self-confidence. Is that what you want?

One thing I have to say from my single years of being a JW is that most of the single brothers I met have no "game." Many do not have good social skills and can't seem to relate to a female. Is is solely from being a JW? Or is it that they don't have to develop skills to attract a 'sister' because of the unbalanced female to male ratio? Who knows...

• BlessedStar
    BlessedStar

hi Seren!!! Thanks!

Blessedstar

• james_woods
    james_woods

I knew a lot of the younger guys and ladies who did all right for themselves at their janitorial jobs.

You know - pick your cleaning team carefully for those dark abandoned offices late at night...

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises

I would have to agree with the title of this thread, (except I would have said "wusses" instead of "wussy").

I can totally corroborate this with what I have seen. I see tons of young adults that are total candy asses. Live at home. Sleep until noon. Completely incapable of talking about anything interesting.

CYP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit