What names have you been called?

by onesong 10 Replies latest jw friends

• onesong
    onesong

For those of you who are out (or going that way) are there any names or terms that dubs have used to describe you that you make you laugh?

My personal favorite (out of many) is that I'm an "enemy of everlasting life" . By a former elder and friend.

Yup, that's me...I want to see EVERYONE DIE!!!!!!!

• prophecor
    prophecor

No names, I have been described as having holes in my faith, however.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

My mom told my brother that I'm demonized.

Its kinda cool to be infested by a mythical creature that does not exist.

Sherry

• Lilycurly
    Lilycurly

"Spiritually weak"...wich is kind of funny because I consider myself way more spiritual now then when I was in. And I made sure I told them that in my DA letter.

• Honesty
    Honesty

'Evil Apostate who spreads lies that we were involved with the United Nations'

• rebel8
    rebel8

My JW family members (including an elder) tell my Catholic relatives that I'm possessed by demons, which they interpret as evidence the dubs are brainwashed nutters.

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

How much time do you have?? lol. Seriously though besides the typical apostate, I've been told I'm weak spiritually, don't have strong faith. Paleeeeezze!

• Nina
    Nina

No names but I did hear that I met a man on the internet and ran away to Brazil.

Nina

• Poztate
    Poztate
    No names, I have been described as having holes in my faith, however.

I can't recall any names I have been called either....

• Forscher
    Forscher

I was called a"fighter against Jehovah" while still in, though it was behind my back. None of the elders who called me that had the balls to say it to my face. I've no idea what is being said now.
    Forscher

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit