Are we starting to 'Come out'?

by Honesty 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Lilycurly
    Lilycurly

Ha! NO FEAR!

--Liliane Grenier

• Honesty
    Honesty
    (1) blondie asked if you are THE Bob Evans, of restaurant fame.

No. I wouldn't have been threatened with a JC if I owned them. A JW was DF'd until he 'donated' two 16 cylinder Cadillacs to da Judge. He was immediately appointed a CO. If I owned those restaurants the Slobbering Body would have committed the unforgiveable sin to have my apostate a$$ living in Crooklyn and eating at their table every morning.

(2) Clam asked if you have noticed a surge in the number of lurkers becoming newbies, lately.

Isn't it wonderful to see how the brotherhood is increasing on a daily basis.

Respectfully,

Brandon, a.k.a. AuldSoul (of the "I Ate at Bob Evans Three Times a Week In Ohio" class)
    I hope you had a good supply of Immodium to halt the squirts.
  • Honesty
    Honesty
    feels good, doesn't it? Richie

I understand you are getting that fuzzy feelin' the last few weeks, too.

• TooOpinionated
    TooOpinionated

I have signed some posts with my real name, but now I think I should update my profile with it also. I would love it if people from my state (and local area, especially) make the connection and then realize that they are not alone and would subsequently contact me. It is a scary, lost feeling when one first is brave enough to come to this board, and knowing others are close by can be very helpful.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

beautiful.

josh folden

• Dansk
    Dansk
    Does this mean that we have no fear of the evil WT empire?

Absolutely! It has no real power, which is why I have my real photograph as my avatar! Fear gives Watchtower power; freedom releases it!

Ian

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

The WTS can, not only suck my balls but... KISS MY ASS!!!
    Rick - San Antonio (Of the "If you are going to play with them, be ready for what comes next" Class)

• PoliticallyNeutered2
    PoliticallyNeutered2

Disclaimer: I don't claim to be an expert. The stuff in this email could be false. If you use it, use it at your own risk. Also, since about 7/05, I've earnestly tried to keep my large-scale internet presence politically/religiously neutral. Stepping on big toes with such new and powerful technology seems highly incautious in my case.

During the past few weeks I have noticed a lot of people sign off their posts with their names.
    Does this mean that we have no fear of the evil WT empire?

That is my real picture. Bruce is my real middle name. I've posted enough information to find my full name, the university from which I graduated, etc, in directly posted links. Does this mean that I have no fear? (WT "Empire" aside. I don't want to touch that.) My disclaimer reveals that I at least claim to have caution. I don't want to discourage others; but, it is one thing to be a fly seen on the wall by a giant caught up in other matters. It is quite another to be an irritating gnat like Socrates. I feel like a hypocrite saying that after screaming about so many controversial topics online for so long; but, I hope it answers your question.

• Genesis
    Genesis

Thats great to know people by their name (same excuse the WTS used to put "Jehobah" in their Bible lol),

Joffrey , the one and only

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

Who? Me? JoBeth White from Mississippi, formerly of the Cordova, TN, Grenada, MS and Senatobia, MS congos?....I would never come out...too risky that is not me in the avatar...it is my double!!!!

luv, jojo of the incognito class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit