Third Annual Aposta-Crawfish Boil -- May 6, 2006!

by cruzanheart 295 Replies latest members meetups

• daystar
    daystar

I swear, now, that I have seen some of you at assemblies or conventions. I can't say that I recognized any of you from your asses though.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Aw this thread's the best - just wonderful .. and cl assy too!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

OMG...I am sobering up and wondering if Nina dn Chris can ever forgive our bad lil' a$$es? I bet she never invites us back. Maybe if we all say Hail Mary's and get spanked. lol Just messing, but I really have thought about it and if we wmbarrassed you to the neighbors, I am so sorry.

Never drink with Lisa and Nina and a thing called Fruity rum...Never again.

No no, it's all good. I think it's kinda funny actually. You do know that the neighbors down the street were checking you guys out!

Did you try any of Jo and Eyegirl's Christian mints in the fun bag? They're for penance the next morning and have scriptures on them. I'm not sure what the vanilla pudding was for though . . . . .

Thanks to everyone for showing up and thanks especially to Ohio Cowboy and Joyzabel for going above and beyond in clean up at midnight. And yes Mr. Rabbit, Moose was using that 17 IQ of his to try to figure out how to get your crawfish.

I'm just sorry I didn't get a chance to say hello to everyone. That's the only thing I don't like about big gatherings is you miss talking with everyone. Thanks to Elsewhere and IP_SEC for the crawfish and thanks to everyone who brought food and beer and wine. And thanks to Englishman for calling and saying howdy to the evil wicked apostates.

I'm glad everyone had a good time.

Chris

• codeblue
    codeblue

Big Tex and Cruzanhart:

THANK YOU!!! You guys are so wonderful for hosting this event. You are both so kind and welcoming!!!

Nodenial and I had a wonderful time Sat. at the crawfest. True to the Texas spirit: the hospitality flowed greatly!!! I highly recommend these fests in Texas!!!

It was wonderful to meet a bunch of posters (ditto what Apagalaluz said It was great meeting you too Apaga!!!) I felt like I was with "family".

Codeblue

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

LRG: It's probably your filters at work are set too keep out apostabooties...good lord, why oh why didn't I wear a belt that was rivited shut?

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I really should be embarrased by that typing also. Spell check on a Monday..No Way!

Ok, ready for round two? Is it ok to post Ohio Cowboy and joyzabel. She is so absolutely lovely. I thought that from the first I met he. I have a photo burnt in my head of her at my first fest. She sat me next to her and have me the best hugs. She had a teal shiny blouse on, and was just so truly wonderful! I spotted her right away when we walked in.

Tex- I must have missed the goody bags. Darn. I have no pentance mints!

Thank you for being so forgiving...Tell Nina I am sorry.

Oh, and Uncle bruce you dirty bird. Out of all theose photos you could ony pick out our bumms? For shame!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Ok, I hate to do this, but with his permission I must share the most absolutely hottie with you!! Get ready to drool gals!

Guess who it is? Can you?

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

I can!! I know I know I know!!

but then of course...I was there

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

No apologies necessary, Decki!!! In the first place, it wasn't my butt out there, so that's fine (that WOULD scare the neighbors). In the second place, they're cute butts. And that WAS good rum, wasn't it? Mmmmm, we probably looked like we were getting moonshine out of the trunk of Lisa's car!

I think everyone behaved just fine -- we all had a good time and that's what it's all about. Clean-up wasn't too bad either, thanks to all the help we had.

And Moose slept alllllll day yesterday!

Hugs to all,

Nina

• daystar
    daystar

OMG, I can't believe I "spocked" you in that second one! (And !!)

It really was great meeting all of you. Like my son, I tend to be a bit shy at first when meeting new people, but after a beer or two, or three, I began to loosen up.

Big Tex and Cruzanheart, thanks for letting us all into your home and being such great hosts!

IP_Sec and Else, thanks for the crawfish! And thanks to the Overbeer for preparing it all.

And thanks to everyone else. You guys and gals were all beautiful and funny and friendly. I especially enjoyed the group pic, the gift bags, the live music out in the garage (that girl was really, really good. I spoke to her mom for a while, but can't for the life of me remember her name or who she is here (if on). PM me if anyone knows), the conversation and of course, the food.

My son kept telling me the next day that he wanted to go back and see everybody. I kind of felt the same way.

Anyhow, yay!, thanks for breaking my cherry! You were all very gentle with me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit