More 'great' statements from the MySpace JW forum....

by TallTexan 41 Replies latest jw friends

• TallTexan
    TallTexan
    If you want to change someone's viewpoints, thats fine. But going into a JW-youth discussion forum and pretending to be a devout witness or a potential bible student is wrong. If you want to save these kids, make up an ex-witness my space discussion group and they'll lurk and see the info for themselves.

Why is it wrong? They pretend to be Bible students....they are WATCHTOWER students. I'll bet half of them haven't truly opened their Bibles in 10 years except to read a few texts in the WATCHTOWER study, or when trying to place the WATCHTOWER.....

• TallTexan
    TallTexan
    watch out for an apostate who has this information. Cyrus Male 26 Bryan Texas. Tried to make me stumble. Hes talked to me before and I blocked him. He probably deleted it and created a new one.

Krystal,

That was me...lol. I guess he and the other posers (uh, I mean 'posters') in that thread didn't care for my version of the truth - which was to respectfully disagree. This guy has a song playing on his profile on the site that has enough 'f' bombs to make a sailor blush and he has naked women all over his profile....but I'm trying to stumble HIM??? What a joke.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit