More 'great' statements from the MySpace JW forum....

by TallTexan 41 Replies latest jw friends

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Heads up Watchtower monitors REBEL JW YOUTH POSTINGS AT MYSPACE

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

My fake myspace account has been attratcting lots of attention from sexually starved JW youth. I won't post the URL because I want to respect the privacy of a certian poster on this board, but you can see it if you wish by PMing me for the URL. Trust me, it's funny.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Actually Eric apparently deleted his group. I guess with no friends there is no point right?

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

can you post some links to the groups and 'eric'?

• TallTexan
    TallTexan

Heads up Watchtower monitors REBEL JW YOUTH POSTINGS AT MYSPACE
    LOL, Danny.....the way they rag on householders, apostates, and what they would like to do to 'us' would probably not be looked upon kindly by the 'brothers'.....

• TallTexan
    TallTexan

MissPeaches,

This should be the link to the home page. Just get a myspace account and sign up....maybe we could stage a hostile takeover....

http://groups.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=groups.groupProfile&groupID=100816827&Mytoken=FC8DE010-21B2-4039-B2EE0D5D0F96463D518889859

• DannyHaszard
  • AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

>> I don't condem college I just don't think its worth all the time and money. So thats my two cents.

Talk abuot sour grapes! "Well, college isn't worth all the time and money you'd put into it anyway..."

If I were him, I'd hang on to my "two cents" -- he's going to need it!

Dave

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Yeah we have alot of people moving in and out or our territory too. Return vists and studies of people keep moving around its hard to keep a track of! LOL!
    There is a big Baptist chirch that actually meets in the school across the road from our Kingdom Hall, the minister person has told his people a couple of nasty things about us so the community here is a bit divided between hating us or feeling sorry for us because the Baptist church hates us. But it caused such an upheval that alot of people have stopped going to the church and some have actually ventured our way to see if their claims on us are true or not

I noticed that this poster never elaborated on whether or not the stories were confirmed.

• wednesday
    wednesday

te he he

he's so afraid to even walk through the campus he might be tempted to be immoral. man if your reslolve is that weak, you better stay indoors and not turn on the tv., he thought maybe if he drove it would be ok. he he

this is hilarious

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit