More 'great' statements from the MySpace JW forum....

by TallTexan 41 Replies latest jw friends

• TallTexan
    TallTexan

Im getting a bit sick of it of late to be honest. I hardly know anyone that has come into the truth from witnessing recently and I certainly never get any biblestudies.

I guess the Internet is doing it's job.....

This MySpace forum is a sickening, twisted picture of the still-disillusioned - it's great.

• carla
    carla

reason to celebrate.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

TallTexan, please search for the JW group entitled "JW Friends" on myspace. it should be headed up by a boy named Eric.

Eric is the one who got me put on reproof.

Do with him what you wish.

• greendawn
    greendawn

They thrive on ignorance and once that gets removed they will have major problems attracting new converts. They will try to victimize people in more ignorant countries without education or internet access.

Let's hope these signs point to a big collapse in the near future.

• TallTexan
    TallTexan

And here is the premier 'Urban Legend' among JW's about going to college....

Well let me tell you an experience I've heard and that you may have heard as well. About 6 youths in the truth were planning to attend Yale. All were strong, 2 brothers served as ministerial servants and 3 sisters as reg aux pioneers. The other sister pioneered occasionally but always was regular to all meetings. All their parents were sure they would make the right choices because just look at them! well after a few months at school their meeting attendence was sparattic and as time went on it only grew more irregular. By the end of their 4 years, 2 were disfellowshipped and the other 4 were inactive. You see they were overtaken with the study loads and the first things to go were the meetings. Satan will always try to find our weaknesses so by avoiding association with those that don't have the same views on the system of things. I don't mean to sound like a brown-noser but unless you drive too and from the campus I don't think you can avoid the temptations of imorallity because satan will find and exploit our weaknesses. I don't condem college I just don't think its worth all the time and money. So thats my two cents. ttyl

Hasn't EVERYONE heard that story??? Let's see.....go to Yale, or pioneer...go to Yale, or pioneer......

• TallTexan
    TallTexan
    TallTexan, please search for the JW group entitled "JW Friends" on myspace. it should be headed up by a boy named Eric.

Eric is the one who got me put on reproof.

Do with him what you wish

Well, I'm pretty limited because they can boot you for, as the home page says, "Stumbling me or others" or because "We simply don't like you or are bored".....now THAT'S love.... I think I'll go incognito and wreak havoc from the inside out...lol.

a boy named Eric

From the posts, it seems like a lot of judgemental juveniles - half of them should probably be df'd but they're on there spouting the JW lie.....

• Dune
    Dune

The one i heard was the one about the witness youth that went out of state to another college and when he came back, his parents were getting dressed for the meeting and when they told him that they were leaving soon he said "You guys are still doing all that?" and o yeah...300 posts :-d.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    imorallity

whats that? Sounds fun.

Regarding "eric". Last time I looked at his site, he had about 300 friends, and over 100 comments. I just looked, and he has ONE comment, and 14 friends. I would like to think that the immediate dispersal of NC JWs from myspace was started by *me*.

• ocelot
    ocelot

LOL thats my fake myspace account. I have been slowly getting them to trust me there.

• TallTexan
    TallTexan

Oh, and this is priceless...they're talking about us.....

That's funny how they "say" all these children died from not accepting blood transfusions. They can never provide proof.

HOW ABOUT THEIR OWN PUBLICATIONS!!!! I guess they don't read them...remember the article a while back about how many 'thousands' had demonstrated their loyalty to Jehovah by dying rather than take blood????

O.k...I'll quit now - this is just killing me...lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit