Check out Billygoat!! She is a such a Diva here!

by Sparkplug 53 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    She looks like a mischievous pixie!

That is funny, I thought so too. lol

• AlanF
    AlanF

I don't often say this, but, Whoa! A face and a mind to match!

AlanF

• skyman
    skyman

WOO LALA BABY

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Very nice shot!

And she IS a little doll, as was mentioned---both inside and out. Spunky, sweet, loving, and of course mischievous---that's "our" Andie!

hugs,

Annie

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

What a great shot of Billygoat - what a babe (can I say that even though I'm a girl?) And I really love the hair - wish I could do that to mine. Hope you're well Billygoat, you look terrific.

Thanks Sparkplug for sharing.

Hugs

~Beck~

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Truly beautifulBoth of ya

~Merry

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Thank you. You all will have to check out her site when she gets the professional looking one up. Pretty neat looking. I think we did well on the shoot and cannot wait to see the final choice on her site. Oh... and it is not this one. This was something different, I just thought she would really look swell this way. The other choice is so neat.

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

Billy's hubby is one helluva lucky fella. Stunning picture. My compliments to Billy and to you SparkPlug. I love the shot you composed. Hope you don't mind me asking but do you use a medium format outfit or was that 35mm?

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    medium format

Midget-Sasquatch- no laughing. I am not going to even try to fake an answer. I have not a clue what you are asking. To tell you the truth I have no clue on technical names.... , but my work sells well....lol I shoot digital , and "work" or edit in CS2. All trial and error. How embarrasing to have to say that. But I guess I cheer myself up by steady work coming in. And so far, I have had 2 people not happy in a little over a year and a half. I keep saying I will learn all the technical names for what I am doing, but so far, I have been working to hard to stop and figure it out. This was my second (I think) shoot alone using a light set. So that is my new focus for the next month to get my lights down.

PS. used to use a 35MM.

(kind of like childbirth...not a clue when I started, but it is all working out)

shhhh...don't laugh too hard.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Midget-Sasquatch-- OK, now you are killing me. I bared my soul and you have no comment? You must not know what a worrier I am. Watch as I walk away kicking at rocks in the earth........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit