Check out Billygoat!! She is a such a Diva here!

by Sparkplug 53 Replies latest jw friends

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

all of a sudden I have a hankering for some chinese food.... hmmmmm

nice picture.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Thank you all...You will have to maybe wait until Thursday to hear a reply from her. I hear she is very busy. But thanks for the photo shot compliments, and I hope when she opens it, that she sees all this and feels like a princess!

• Es
    Es

gorgeous absolutely gorgeous.....And fantastic photo spark plug i wish i lived closer i would love to get a portrait done with my son and new hubby by somebody i knew and trusted.

es

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

That is really a beautiful picture. I hope she blows it up and hangs it in an expensive frame above the fireplace!

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

me want pictures too

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Not only does BG have physical beauty she also has an inner beauty. She is one of the nicest persons I have ever met. Bug

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Arrow---You KNOW we need a date set for that. tell me when you have it available and I will get it in motion.

• prophesariah
    prophesariah

She is a beauty !!!!!!!!

Sparkplug you do excellent work. I would love for you to do a portrait of Arthur and me. We have never had professional type pictures taken of ourselves or the family.

Love/Peace/Respect,

Lenez

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

She looks like a mischievous pixie! Great job capturing her personality, Decki!!!

Hugs,

Nina

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

She doesn't look like a Billy Goat! Far from it. Nice picture.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit