Check out Billygoat!! She is a such a Diva here!

by Sparkplug 53 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Midget-Sasquatch- No ma'am...but by chance this weekend the co-owner of a business that dispersed...just tired and more money in it alone is going to be at my home this weekend. I think it was Wildlidfe Etc. ANyhow this person is going to be in town visiting for 4-5 days and has some really great shots. I don't know if he is bringing any because, well until now I did not think of it. But at any rate he has sold a few to National Geographic. Pretty cool stuff. This was one of my two main mentors.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

How fun, Sparky!!! You and Andi are really pursuing your dreams and I am so happy for both of you. You're both such creative souls.

Hugs,

Nina

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Bee you tee full.

Sparks, the only thing I might've done would be to place a low light behind her, for the halo effect, and to create depth between her and the background.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Nina- thanks It was fun.

RichieRich- You know I thought of that and did not see anything useable, so I did not sweat it. unfortunately, I was to get given a light set today, but yesterday my friend who was bringing it to me got robbed. Can you believe that mess. So now I am using a loaned set, and I am grateful. Add that to my list of things to get this year. Great Job Richie. I think so far when you have given advice, it has been right on. You shoot?

Wish me luck!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit