Circuit Overseer Visit

by RichieRich 66 Replies latest jw friends

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    Telling you are having urges to cross dress!!

That is actually a good idea...you can use this if you need to. Only as a last resort, though.

Picture removed... AuldSoul

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi cousinZ, welcome to the forum!

• divejunkie
    divejunkie

One that I always wanted to ask is:'

"Would you be willing present the receipts that justify the $300.00 + in expenses that you claim to the congregation for a week? Because it seems too much given the fact that all your expenses are covered by the WT and your meals are provided by the congregation."

• bonnzo
    bonnzo

richie, who is your co?

• Honesty
    Honesty
    The best part is: everyone makes sure to flock around him after the meeting, to shower him with praise, kisses, and "green handshakes". So there I was, totally ignoring his presence. He stopped talking to his fan club to try and talk to me. I love it when they want you more than you want them.

Remember that letter of recommendation I agreed to write to your dear old mum when you escape the cult? Forget it. I'm doing a 2 hour documentary on your life as a dub and presenting it to your mum as a Mother's Day present.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    richie, who is your co?

Michael McLamb. Oh no Bethel, I just pinpointed my location!! Is that Circuit 6a or 6b? AULD- why'd you take it down? I thought it was hysterical.

• blindersoff
    blindersoff

Divej

Would you be willing present the receipts that justify the $300.00 + in expenses that you claim to the congregation for a week? Because it seems too much given the fact that all your expenses are covered by the WT and your meals are provided by the congregation."

He presents those receipts to the elders upon their request. One time I forgot to ask & there was no bill.

Another time the co said because we were so small a cong , he was not going to submit expenses.

B

• rebel8
    rebel8

If you have to go in FS with him, get a big piece of parsley and secure it to your front tooth. Then act like nothing's wrong. If he points it out, quote some literature that says we shouldn't be vain. Then continue in FS with the parsley. Be sure to laugh or otherwise show your teeth at every door.

I was going to suggest having a booger hanging out of your nose, but that's too gross, even for me.

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Since he can't seem to get your name right, why not forget his? I was thinking that substituting McRib for McLamb occasionally should do it!

Swalker

• rebel8
    rebel8

Or McGoat!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit