Circuit Overseer Visit

by RichieRich 66 Replies latest jw friends

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

scully

Ask him if Sister CO ever gave him a blow job. Or how often she puts out.

LOL!! that's too great.....

• Makena1
    Makena1

That is priceless! About 30 years ago, another young MS and I got tagged to go out in service with our PO at the time, and Lyle Rousch (sp?), who I think was a DO at the time. We were barely out of the parking lot, when Rousch turned around and asked in an accusatory voice, "Why aren't you young brothers at Bethel?" Not "hello, how long have you been in the truth", - "Here is the article I am going to feature this morning". My answer to the why aren't you at Bethel question: Well, it wasn't a goal of mine. I am newly married and feel I am better suited to serve the brothers and sisters in the local congregation." I don't remember much at all of field service that morning. I was "overwhelmed" by the encouragement. With few exceptions, even at my most indoctrinated level, visits from traveling overseers left me cold. BTW - My dad, who ended up a Special pioneer and missionary, spent 4 years at Bethel in the 1930's and couldn't wait to get out. Richi - just play it cool -and slip a $20 bill in his pocket.

• cousin Z
    cousin Z

you are God or a god

• Sheepish
    Sheepish

Seriously, if you want to plant some seeds, Honesty's question, and the one about the ymca seem like really good openers to me.

• VM44
    VM44

The Jehovah's Witness COs are akin to Stargates SG-1's Priors of the Ori! And that is SCARY! --VM44

• VM44
    VM44

Hallowed be The Watchtower!

• VM44
    VM44

Seriously, you might ask the CO questions like these.

Depending on how old he is, Did he know Fred Franz? Did he know Nathan Knorr? Did he know Rutherford? (unlikely, as he died in 1942)

You could ask him about his life as a CO, what he did before becoming a CO, what have been some of his interesing experiences as a CO, and so on. Perhaps also ask how/when he became a JW.

These are pretty much non-confrontational questions which I think might result in some interesting answers.

--VM44

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

HAHA

The CO sat right in front me last night!!!

I asked him, " Does this mean I have to sing really loud??"

He said " You bet you do." My reply, "we're not supposed to gamble." He says, " Well just sing loud, remember I'm right here in front of you."

what an ass.

He called me Richard, which is wierd, because everyone in my congregation knows me as Richie. I'm not going to make more of that than I should, I'm sure he just did it because he's a prick.

Also, you should've seen our congregation turn out!! You would've thought that Jesus was giving a talk.

The best part is: everyone makes sure to flock around him after the meeting, to shower him with praise, kisses, and "green handshakes". So there I was, totally ignoring his presence. He stopped talking to his fan club to try and talk to me. I love it when they want you more than you want them.

• VM44
    VM44

Hmmm, from what RR wrote as how the congregation behaved, I should have said,

Hallowed be the CO!

--VM44

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    I love it when they want you more than you want them.

lmao... so true.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit