Without naming your city, tell us more about it

by JH 60 Replies latest jw friends

• juni
    juni

Forsharry, hi,

You must live in Newport News. VA? Juni~~~

• willowmoon
    willowmoon

Well I have no problem telling you where I live but I think you might be making a game of this..LOL

Gee, ya think??????? LOL.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Well I have no problem telling you where I live but I think you might be making a game of this..LOL

Gee, ya think??????? LOL.

Well some are scared to say where they live because they still go to meetings so I didn't know for sure what he was up to!

• willowmoon
    willowmoon

I really don't get that, Legolas. Why would someone who goes to meetings and pretends to be a good JW come to a site like this and post anything, let alone a description of where they live? Unless they want to be found out .......

willow

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

I live in what has officially become the city with the highest population of gay minorities in America. Go figure.

Home of Bobby and Whitney

the Runaway Bride

and Lil Jon.

YEAH! OKAY! WHAT?!

• Legolas
    Legolas

I really don't get that, Legolas. Why would someone who goes to meetings and pretends to be a good JW come to a site like this and post anything, let alone a description of where they live? Unless they want to be found out .......

willow

What?

There are alot here, some even elders, who know it is not the truth but they stay going to meetings for their families!

LOL...and by saying things like..'Barbeque and steaks',.... 'It's warm in the winter and hot in the summer. Traffic sucks. Violent thunderstorms in the fall. Traffic sucks. Beautifull sunsets, especially in the summer. Did I say traffic sucks?',....or....' The city I live in has a steady roar to it. it borders on the U.S. and millions of people visit us every year.'...Good luck with the society trying to figure them out!

• Virgogirl
    Virgogirl

I live in the city of "America's Mountain", the Air Force Academy, the Broadmoor Resort and the North Pole/ Santa's Workshop.

• NYCkid
    NYCkid

I live in a city where across a river I can see a "Watchtower" sign and "Read the Bible Daily" and "Announcing Jehovah's Kingdom" painted on a side of a building... hee hee

• FairMind
    FairMind

Medium hot summers and mild winters. Terrible traffic and a high crime rate. Good economy with businesses being service oriented rather than manufacturing. Not to many hours to the Gulf beaches or to mountains. Plenty of lakes and state parks. Lots of historical sites (civil war variety). Adequate rainfall but not to much. Too many tornados

• avishai
    avishai

Where i consider home is a city that lasts only one week a year, Nudity is legal, so is burning lot's of stuff up, the people are almost all kind and will invite you in for diner, drinks, etc, at the drop of a hat, High desert, Hot days, cool nights, huge dust and windstorms, mud......Damn, am I homesick

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit