next week will be my last week on here................

by Es 29 Replies latest jw friends

• greendawn
    greendawn

Es you already have a lot of future guests, a good opportunity try and do some exchange visits.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Good for you, Es! I'm so pleased that so many happy events are occurring in your life just now! ENJOY!!!!!!!!

Ian

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I wish you well for your trip Es.

I haven't been to Fiji for many years. The last time I was there I picked up a cane toad and it pissed on me. My hand stunk for days.

We had a great time and met some wonderful people there.

It is a very nice place to have time out.

Chris

• rebel8
    rebel8

Congrats--I hope you'll post some pics of your new house!

• Dimples
    Dimples

Es,

That wasn't nice of you....I was shocked, not ES leaving! I forgive you though. I am happy that you are moving into a house, it is going to be so great after apartment life. I know. I moved into a 3 bedroom house after being in a 2 bedroom apartment. It has been almost 12 years now and it is so nice, you are going to love it. I wish I could pack my bags and go to Fiji too. Take lots of pictures of the new house and Fiji, and remember to post, post, post! Have a wonderful time. Be safe and Enjoy!

DIMPLES

• juni
    juni

I'm jealous ES! Good luck w/your move and have a wonderful time in Fiji. Juni~~~~~~~~~

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

PHEW!! You had me worried for a minute there.

glad you're staying here and i hope your move goes all to plan.

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

ES--

Congratulations on your new home! Best of luck with the move. May you develop many wonderful memories in your new home!

Enjoy your honeymoon as well. I'd LOVE to go to Fiji someday. Bring back pics to post for us ...I know I'm not the only one here that would like to see some.

• Es
    Es

jwfacts- heheeh sorry i just couldnt resist

golf- tell the wife i will try to fit her in but hey im a woman and i will pack my suitcase ridiculousy full of clothes i wont even wear!!!!

greendawn- sounds like a plan do you have a spare room?

dansk-thanks so much its bout time something went right in my life

black sheep- LOL right mental note stay away from cane toads

rebel8- will do, you know what im like with photos you will have heaps

dimples- im sorry heheh i couldnt leave you guys

juni,sad emo and schene_belly- thanks all so much for the kind words

es

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

Hey Es, I've been enjoying your posts. Have a great time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Claw

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit