next week will be my last week on here................

by Es 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Es
    Es

for a couple of weeks heheheh sorry i couldnt resist.

We are moving into a house hooray i cant wait. We have outgrown this two bedroom apartment, now we are moving into a 3 bedroom, two bathroom ,large yard, big kitchen house.

And then two weeks after that we go to Fiji.

I will miss you all heaps and will say goodbye next week.

ya all

es

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I'm so glad you aren't leaving us forever! Sounds like you have enough room for us to come and visit. I just need to save a few thousand dollars. Have fun in Fiji !

• blondie
    blondie

Wonderful, Es. We love our house. Wish I could go with you to Fiji.

Say hi to my uncle

And don't forget to do some dancing.

Blondie

• Virgogirl
    Virgogirl

Wow, Es, you go, girl! So, the second bedroom is the guest room, eh? For your international visiting friends? (winks)

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Es you cheeky little thing! I had the shock of my life when I read that.

I'm moving this weekend to in with my boyfriend. Which is exciting. I haven't got any immediate holiday plans but we are going to the Americas at the end of the year.

But your holiday is closer so much more exciting!!!

Have fun - be naughty.

• Es
    Es

heheh thanks FHN you no i could never leave this board you are so wonderful, will do Blondie i will give your uncle a kiss for ya, no probs virgogirl anybody on this site are welcome to come and visit.

heheh Miss peaches i just couldnt resist. Oh wow its fun moving in with your boyfriend...enjoy hun. And keep me posted bout your trip hey.

es

• skyman
    skyman

Good for you

• Es
    Es

thanks skyman im lookin forward to having a yard for my son

es

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

you tease,

every time i read a heading like that I think oh no and clicik on it to have a look.

• Golf
    Golf

Es, you got room for my wife in your suitcase? She loves to travel, especially places like Fiji. She's been to Hawaii nine or ten times.

Golf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit