What is your IQ?

by skyman 50 Replies latest jw friends

• skyman
    skyman

My IQ is 130 I have taken the test twice and both times it was 130. the detailed report said I am very high in Math and logical thinking, but lower on language skills. I believe this site has helped me with spelling and grammar. I type rather fast now compared to when I started posting.

• JH
    JH

I'd have to take a real test and find out.

My sister already took one and she had 140 Then I told her that I would never get that !!!

But she surprised me by saying "sure you would". I said why? She said, just talking to you, you know alot, and you reason very well. She told me that the average of people are at 100 IQ, then she said that I was much higher than the average.....

I won't argue with her

• G Money
    G Money

Mine is 141 but the higher you are, the more problems you have. Many people with IQs over 140 and 150 are waiting tables and have menial jobs as it is hard to relate in the real world.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

How in the world would I know! I cannot even remember my phone number!!

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

According to the Borg my IQ is probably "0".

• JH
    JH

They should also have a SQ "Stupidity Quotient"

I'd get high on that test too

• Legolas
    Legolas

So where's the link?

• skyman
    skyman

G money that is very high that put you up in highest % in the nation. Pretty damn cool

• hartstrings
    hartstrings

I was tested back in high school and had a score of 143. Personally, I think there are better indicators of intelligence than an antiquated test developed by an egocentric nineteenth-century scientist.

HS

• Undecided
    Undecided

I can't remember. When in school my friend was first and me second in my class. My brother was always first in his. Don't remember the score though.

My brother is the smartest person I have ever known, when any subject comes up he seems to know all about it, the details with math formulars etc.

If he gets interested in anything he reads all about it and remembers it all. He must have got all the smarts in my family. He was an excellent computer programmer and was offered several good positions with IBM and several other companies but because of his JW mind at the time he didn't take the offers. He still made double what I did.

Ken P.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit