Where are all you disco dancers?

by IronClaw 32 Replies latest social entertainment

• rebel8
    rebel8

Besides the JW rumor mill, I think what made the locals think disco was "gay" was that tv show....if I can remember correctly, Dance Fever with Denny Terrio....that guy looked a little effeminate and that worried my mother. (I checked google images but can't find any.)

• joelbear
    joelbear

disco forever

course we couldn't go to discos so we went to the skating rink and danced on our skates, it rocked.

went to a disco once in Pensacola Fla. i was dancing with a girl even. my brother made us leave when

he saw two guys dancing together.

now at bear conventions they almost always have a dance. nothing hotter than two hot hairy guys, shirts

off, hair matted to chest with sweat, gyrating as if in heat

so many good songs. i just ordered the Time Life 70's collection.

bee gees

donna summer

yay

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

I loved to rollerskate to Disco. What funny memories. Skin tight white satin pants. Slinky pink velvet haltertop. Big hair. Big hoop earrings. Frosted makeup... And actually having the figure to pull it off... lol

And, no... my parents had no idea. They'd drop me off at 7, I'd go change in the 'ladies room'. Skate until my legs ached. Change back into my normal clothes in time to be picked up at 10 when the rink closed.

Geez... I'm glad no one has pictures. They'd be great blackmail material now...

J

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit