Why is the WTS still building in Brooklyn?

by jwfacts 19 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

The WTS is building a huge new construction in Brooklyn. Why? If they are laying off 1200 bethelites what do they do with all the new space. Is all the Brooklyn property used for Watchtower related things or is some of it leased to others as a realestate investment?

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

Maybe it's going to be a large Kool-Aid storage facility?

Can you imagine all of the good little JW unlicensed, hack, wannabe tradesman across the country who are applying right now to go donate their labor to help build this building, all in an effort to further solidify or improve their "spiritual" standing among their local brothers? Pathetic!

I wish the unions in NYC would screw their eyeballs out!

• greendawn
    greendawn

Only time will show they don't reveal why they are building it, perhaps it is a real estate investment, since they are apparently cutting down their publishing operations by drastically reducing the Bethelites number.

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

I thought I read on this forum that they were putting the building on hold. Or have they actually started building?

• gumby
    gumby

All this "investing" to make $$$$$ supposedly.... and no one man gets any of the benifits of the money. Why make money if nobody reaps the benifits? If it's not spititually motivated, and if no man or men get the money the Watchtower makes......then why do they want invetments to make money?

Gumby

• TopHat
    TopHat

Gumby, I have heard that the Lawyers for the WTS now run the show....I surmise that evenually the Lawyers will wiggle their way into the wealth. SOMEHOW!

• Cellist
    Cellist

Gumby,

Of course they benefit. It doesn't have to be sitting in a bank account with their name on it. They travel well, eat well, dress well, good health care, all expenses paid, etc. What more could they want?

I know for sure that there used to be (could still be) a nice condo in Hawaii that a "brother" owns. This condo is at the disposal of the WTS and their reps (COs and such). There's even a sister who's job it is to stock the cupboards, clean and be general servant. I've heard that there's many more like this around the world. We just need to find out who these generous "brothers" are and how they've come by their money.

Cellist

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

so the Watchtower Real Estate Company Inc, can make money for the worldwide preaching work

• skyman
    skyman

My big question is they already have enough apartments to house them. they have already had one size down that means that not all the rooms are being used to there capacity so now they will have even more apartments not at capacity. They said they need the Dumbo complex for apartments. What Bull shyt. It is a money scheme

• Hellrider
    Hellrider
    Only time will show they don't reveal why they are building it, perhaps it is a real estate investment, since they are apparently cutting down their publishing operations by drastically reducing the Bethelites number.

Cutting down the publishing operations? Are you saying that they won`t publish as much "litterature" as before? What`s with all these Bethelites, by the way? Do they really need hundreds of 20-yearolds to write that skinny, dumbifying magazine?

Gumby, I have heard that the Lawyers for the WTS now run the show....I surmise that evenually the Lawyers will wiggle their way into the wealth. SOMEHOW

Omg, that would be to funny, if some lawyer suddenly disappeared, and at the same time, all the hundreds of millions of dollars went into some bank account on the cayman islands or something. I`d laugh my arse off!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit