Do you have a biblical name?

by ButtLight 34 Replies latest jw friends

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

My brother, my sister, and I each have a Biblical name.

Thanks Mom!

• jonsey
    jonsey

original first and middle was Erving Michael, and was later changed to Michael David...not due to JW but a funny story to go with that. Maybe in another post.

• Ellie
    Ellie

I'm Elizabeth and my brothers are Andrew David and Daniel Peter.

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Oh yeah...SAINT CATHERINE (I thought there were a few Jezebel's on this board...OH HA HA HA HA)!

cathy/catherine/mumsy/rock goddess

• isaias4u2nv
    isaias4u2nv

Yup Here Isaias!!!

• Grog
    Grog

Yep.. middle name is daniel. means god is my judge hmm.... I think I'll reconsider it.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Yeah.... Deborah...although I don't let anyone call me that.... way too stuffy. The only time anyone ever called me that when I was growing up was my mom...and if she did, I knew I was in trouble....especially when she threw in my middle name.

In my old congregation, we had a Deuteronomy who had a brother named Jeronimo (sp?) Nick names Ronnie and BooBoo respectively.

Coffee

• rebel8
    rebel8
    Two of my kids are on the list

I don't see Buttlight Junior on that list!

• Dimples
    Dimples

No..I sure don't. I know many people who have them though. Some examples of some unusual names of those I know: Damaris, Dorcas, Magdalene, Rufus and Uriah. Not Kidding!!

DIMPLES

• Purza
    Purza

Yep, I have a biblical name and so does my daughter and husband. I picked the name for my daughter because I like it -- not because it was biblical.

Purza

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit