minimus

What is their Achille's heel?

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Amway!

W.Once

• Virgogirl
    Virgogirl

My elder at work is always complaining about the lack of love shown in the congregation.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Lack of love in the congregation is what EVERYONE complains about in our hall as well. The elders go on and on about this. The entire group is divided.

More than anything it is simply that JW's who totally believe in the Watchtower are living up to the "standards" less and less. The halls are filled with people who really don't wanna go out in service because who wants to bring somebody into a place that is so filled with a lack of love

• Ellie
    Ellie

They seem to believe they are adored by police officers, how many times did you hear them bang on about how the police were impressed by their conduct at assemblies.

In actual fact, the police in general don't have an opinion in the slightest and if you ask an individual officer their opinion you will likely be told the same that anyone else would say.

• blondie
    blondie

I agree with the lack of love. So many other issues are outgrowths of that one.

Blondie

• JH
    JH
    Lack of love in the congregation

And also lack of love outside the congregation....

So, love is not their main quality

• carla
    carla

All of you complaining about lack of love must just be in the wrong cong! My husband says that's all he can see, is all the love in the cong! If you need the address of the only loving cong in the US pm me. Well, I can't actually give you the address as they don't have a mailbox and all mail gets returned to sender, just the town I guess.

• anewme
    anewme

In every hall I've ever been in there were always some very loving people.

I think Witnesses mourn over the lack of personal free time to relax and just enjoy their lives, their families and friends.
    For whatever free time they have they give to the meetings and field service.

• Mary
    Mary

Actually, I think their achilles heel is the embarassing fact that "The End" hasn't arrived yet and is nowhere in the forseeable future. I know many Witnesses deep down have a bad feeling about this doctrine. After all, they've invested heavily in it spiritually, mentally, financially and emotionally and most thought the New System would be here long before now. After all, weren't we promised Paradise decades ago?

With The End nowhere in sight, many have slacked off considerably or simply stopped going altogether. While the WTS blames "lack of faith" or "apostacy" for their declining numbers, they have only themselves to blame.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit