The Watchtower Society achieved their goal

by Honesty 41 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Schizm
    Schizm
    That poor fellow burned his brain with drugs once.
    Would you care to provide proof to back up this statement?

It's common knowledge that Robert King did the drug scene in the past. It was all over the old H20 Forum, plus he admitted it himself.

I only ask this because this seems to be your only defense as to why RK's description is incorrect.

I've said nothing about Robert King's "description" of anything here.

• Schizm
    Schizm
    Your guess about strategic reasons is baseless conjecture, while my statement that their 10-year Associate membership to the UN/DPI was an act of apostasy and a breach of the 1963 Resolution is based in fact.

Exactly. -- Honesty.

Good timing, Honesty. Where have you been hiding out? You were called on the carpet to make a defense for the claims you made when starting this thread. You obviously couldn't make a defense, and so waited for others to come to your rescue. You're quite the schemer yourself. Ever heard of the "pot calling the kettle black"?

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    Idiot!

I was thinking it, but I thought the Forum Assistants might view it as a personal attack. I'm glad you recognized that about yourself. Unless you were refrring to me, in which case I would love for a Forum Assistant to take note of it.

You still haven't gotten it through your skull that NGO means "non-governmental organization" and is not specific to the UN in any way, shape, form, or fashion.

AuldSoul

• Jourles
    Jourles
    It was all over the old H20 Forum, plus he admitted it himself.

"All over the H20 forum." And then you add the "plus he admitted it." So what you are saying here is that other people spread a rumor to help debunk his opinions AND he admitted to it? Care to point me to a link where I can read this for myself? Or is this just secondhand heresay on your part?

You also said:

I've said nothing about Robert King's "description" of anything here.

Well, according to this earlier statement, you obviously were referring to his website:

I notice you made reference to Robert King's site. Nobody should trust anything that Robert King writes.

If we should not trust what "RK writes," then you must be basing your opinion on something, correct? Why shouldn't we trust what RK writes? Oh, that's right. He fried his brain on drugs years ago. But then again, is there proof somewhere that he ever admitted to such?

Still waiting on that "proof."

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

GEEVEE...I don't know how funding works with the U.N. and whether anyone has found out if the WTS received any type of funding from them. They keep most things of that nature private...Here is a link that I found interesting though as to why they wanted official status with the U.N.:

http://www.globalpolicy.org/ngos/ngo-un/rest-un/2001/1030j.htm

There was some information a while back about the WTS receiving funds in India that were stopped, but I can't remember or find the article on what that was about.

Swalker

• Kaput
    Kaput
    That poor fellow burned his brain with drugs once.

Yes Schizm, where is your proof that he burned his brain with drugs once? It could have been MORE than once!

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Good timing, Honesty. Where have you been hiding out?

Bob Evans

325 Winchester Drive

Walland, TN

Where are you hiding out?

You were called on the carpet to make a defense for the claims you made when starting this thread.

I stopped being called on the carpet when I escaped from the Jehovah's Witnesses.

You obviously couldn't make a defense, and so waited for others to come to your rescue.

I gave you information in order for you to investigate for yourself what the WTBT$ was doing.

I also see that you immediately launched an ad hominen attack when information was spoon fed to you.

You're quite the schemer yourself.

Explain this because the only schemers associated with this thread are at 25 Columbia Heights Brooklyn, NY

Ever heard of the "pot calling the kettle black"?

For a great example of this check WTBT$ literature and compare their words with their actions.

• Schizm
    Schizm

Anyone here that wants to verify Robert's experience with drugs can ask him directly. He won't deny it.

• Schizm
    Schizm

Someone took this photo of Auld Soul. Exactly as I had him pictured!

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

For a great example of this check WTBT$ literature and compare their words with their actions Thats all you have to do. LOOK at the evidence. Unless thats too difficult for you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit