The Watchtower Society achieved their goal

by Honesty 41 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

The reason I posted it from his site is that I can't scan the info that I have. I did the research all on my own BEFORE he put the info up on his site...You may not like his site, but I do vouch for the info on the U.N. stuff. Google the info for yourself...that's what I did. I don't understand why you are acting like this isn't correct as he links to the information provided.

Swalker

• Schizm
    Schizm
    You may not like his site, but I do vouch for the info on the U.N. stuff. Google the info for yourself...that's what I did. I don't understand why you are acting like this isn't correct as he links to the information provided.

I don't question your information at all. Some good stuff there, no doubt! I merely took the opportunity to bash Robert King while it presented itself. LOL.

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Well, that's o.k. then!!! No harm done!

Swalker

• greendawn
    greendawn

The question is not whether what the WTS did is right or wrong in itself but rather it's the hypocrisy of their action, should a R&F associate with the UN or any other political entity they would have them expelled from the org. It's similar to supporting Jim Swaggart a man of Babylon the great according to their own understanding (aaah money is money) but if an R&F JW merely attends the church service of another religion s/he will be expelled.

• geevee
    geevee

SWALKER...question, is there a money trail too? Does the WTS receive money from the UN or is it the free use of planes, vehicles and a door into certain countries?

Love the info BTW.

• Schizm
    Schizm
    The question is not whether what the WTS did is right or wrong in itself but rather it's the hypocrisy of their action, should a ... R&F JW merely attends the church service of another religion s/he will be expelled.

I don't see the hypocrisy of which you speak. The WTS was an NGO for strategic reasons. I can't imagine a JW having stragetic reasons as a basis for attending a church service of another religion. A JW would have to attend such a church service for strategic reasons in order for there be a true comparison between what the person did and the WTS becoming an NGO. .

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Schizm,

The Watchtower is still an NGO. They have always been an NGO, even before NGOs were called NGOs. Your guess about strategic reasons is baseless conjecture, while my statement that their 10-year Associate membership to the UN/DPI was an act of apostasy and a breach of the 1963 Resolution is based in fact.

You are like the many that excused the Pharisees as God's channel. The Pharisees claimed it, too. They were lying.

AuldSoul

• Schizm
    Schizm

Idiot!

• Jourles
    Jourles
    That poor fellow burned his brain with drugs once.

Would you care to provide proof to back up this statement? I only ask this because this seems to be your only defense as to why RK's description is incorrect.

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Your guess about strategic reasons is baseless conjecture, while my statement that their 10-year Associate membership to the UN/DPI was an act of apostasy and a breach of the 1963 Resolution is based in fact.

Exactly.

But, Brother Elders how can you disfellowship me? I only went to the YMCA to use the pool because it is the only in-door pool within 50 miles and the outside temperature has been below 30 F for the past 2 months and my doctor told me to swim at least half an hour 3 times a week for health purposes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit