The Watchtower Society achieved their goal

by Honesty 41 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Honesty
    Honesty

They were able to use the United Nations to get access into countries where their literature had previously been banned or rejected.

I just wonder why they don't give the United Nations a little credit in the publications when they announce that new doors have been opened up for the Kingdom preaching work?

• JH
    JH

God works in strange ways

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

They can't admit they became impatient and didn't wait upon Jehovah.

• Schizm
    Schizm
    The Watchtower Society achieved their goal. They were able to use the United Nations to get access into countries where their literature had previously been banned or rejected. -- Honesty.

Do you have proof for what you claim. What proof do you have that the WTS used the UN for the purpose you say? Which countries did the WTS now have access to?

The readers of your post want to know.

• Virgogirl
    Virgogirl

The Witchtower was never affiliated with the UN! Only those awful apostates think that, hahaha!

• Schizm
    Schizm
    The Witchtower was never affiliated with the UN! Only those awful apostates think that, hahaha!

Is THAT the best you can do!

• willyloman
    willyloman

Schizm: Honesty's point seems perfectly reasonable to me. Why else would they do it? It certainly wasn't to use the library. There was some ulterior motive, which the WTS has yet to explain (and won't). This makes as much sense and any other theory. What's yours?

• gumby
    gumby
    I just wonder why they don't give the United Nations a little credit in the publications when they announce that new doors have been opened up for the Kingdom preaching work?

They cannot give credit to something they have blackballed for many years PRIOR to joining the beast they despise. The U.N. fullfills their OWN interpretation of prophecy as can be seen in most of their literature as representing a "detestable thing that is standing in a place that is holy" ( scripture in the book of Daniel)

The WTBTS claims the U.N has wrongfully taken the place of gods agency to bring about lasting peace to the earth...Gods Kingdom...hence Jehovah is going to turn the U.N. on all religion untill Jehovahs Witnesses are the sole survivors, then the U.N. turns on the witnesses and Jehovah lets the hammer down on the U.N.

Kinda hard to brag on them.....although they have kissed their ass a bit recently in a brownose attempt to cover their deceitful backbitting propagana they filled their literature with just in case they were called on the carpet for sedition.

Gumby

• Schizm
    Schizm
    Schizm: Honesty's point seems perfectly reasonable to me. Why else would they do it? It certainly wasn't to use the library. There was some ulterior motive, which the WTS has yet to explain (and won't). This makes as much sense and any other theory. What's yours? -- willyloman.

I didn't disagree with what Honesty said. As a matter of fact I'm in full agreement. I'd still like for Honesty to answer my questions. Answering my questions will lend credibility to Honesty's claims.

• Ticker
    Ticker

I agree with Schizm in that a person should try and provide some credentials for what claims they make. This keeps it honest and focused as no one gains from exagerated claims. Maybe their is some backing to this one though, it is one of the more intelligent thoerys I have read. I would be very curious to see the statistics on the number of countrys occupied by the Watchtower Society, both before, during, and after involvement with the United Nations.

Ticker

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit