ANY IDEAS FOR OUR PUPPIE'S NAME??

by juni 28 Replies latest jw friends

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy
    Do you think your dog would come to you if you spelled C A T ?

LOL! Yes. Especially if I had food in my hands!

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

How about Lassie ?

Rub a Dub

• lucifer
    lucifer

my dogs name is comet, i like alaska or tiny as well

• Legolas
    Legolas

Lucifer ..LOL ...I was just going to put that!

Lucifer's cats name is Tinker Bell but she just calles it Tink!

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Another that comes to mind is Spot

Rub a Dub

• Satanus
    Satanus

Lucifer is good. When in the company of anal visitors, you could call it lucy, and none would be the wiser.

S

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

One of my dogs - an Alaskan Malamute - was called Uhleska, which is (in Dutch) phonetically spelled Alaska - shortened to Leska.

lol, a lot of people must have been thinking that I did'nt remembered his name at once, once needed: Uh... leska.......

But I do remember that I once promised myself to call my next dog: Dorus - (which is a normal name but in a way linked to one of our greatest comedians - 50 years ago) for me the name means: funny, clumsy and loved; I very often used it as a nickname: Dorussie come here but my 2 present dogs (Huskies) did came with their names already: Daisy (mum) and Misty (daughter).

Maybe you can imagen a nickname for something small-loved-cared for ?

• aarque
    aarque

I had a puppy for several weeks before naming her. It was the song "And They Call The Wind Mariah" that I heard on the radio which finally decided her name. Mariah is now 13 years old. And she ist still a puppy at heart. Dogs are just people in little furry suits.

• Ellie
    Ellie

Dotty, Biscuit, Lubilu, Meesha, Megan, I don't know, they are just the names of some dogs I have known.

When get a bigger house I'm going to get a large dog and call him Montgomery, Monty for short, I really like that name.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit