ANY IDEAS FOR OUR PUPPIE'S NAME??

by juni 28 Replies latest jw friends

• juni
    juni

We are picking up our little pup - a black and white cocker spaniel - on Sunday. We observed her with the other puppies for 2 hrs. today and she came out on top. Playful, loves giving kisses, and is not domineering with the others. We had to leave and she went to the door wanting to go with us.

Any ideas for her name would be appreciated. So far thought of: Gracie, Cindy, Baci (Italian for kisses and the name of an Italian chocolate), Cookie, Cheeky, Boo (precious one), Keely (Irish-beautiful), Smoochy, Trixie.

Thanks you guys. Juni

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I'm kind of partial to Roxy because that's what I named my bird. I changed it to Rocco after a DNA test indicated "she" is actually a male.

W

• horrible life
    horrible life

D. O. G. Pronounced Dee Oh Gee

• Honesty
    Honesty

Hmmmm....

I named my Chihuahua... Gizmo

A friend named his Redbone hound... Dawg (you gotta understand I live in the hills of East Tennessee... Mason Jars are more common than coke bottles here)

I wish I could be of more assistance. How about a biblical name?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

If she was a he you could name her Beethoven and then teach her to roll over and say, "Roll over, Beethoven." She's not a boy though. I like Anastasia and Anna Lee. I get Anna Lee from the song The Weight by The Band. "Won't you come and keep Anne-Lee company." You could call her Queen Mab. I just watched Merlin, can you tell?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Honey ?

• JH
    JH

Rexie

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Wendy?

Suzie Q?

Satin?

I got nothin...

J

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

When we got our Springer we went in to the web and looked up baby names and came up with Jake for him. When we picked up our golden lab the second I picked her up I knew her name was Molly. I think if you are around the dog much you'll know what her name is. But the internet has tons of ideas if you hit a block!

What a joy to have a new puppy! Mine is now 5 months old, she's still just as cute as she can be. And just recently (knock on wood) she's figured out that you go potty OUTSIDE! wooooohooooo!!!! What an accomplishment!

But just tonight I was saying how good she is and went upstairs to find a whole roll of toilet paper shredded to miniscoping bits!

Have fun!!

Sherry

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Lulu - Ella - Maisy - Snookie - Paris

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit