ANY IDEAS FOR OUR PUPPIE'S NAME??

by juni 28 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Hooooo, I found a site that has some great ideas for pet names. Just look.

• horrible life
    horrible life

Name Brands - Abercrombie, Ajax, Apple, Budweiser, Channel, Charmin, Compaq, Dawn, Gucci, Hershey, Hoover, Izod, Jello, Kashi, Koda, Libby, Nestle, Nike, Stuckey, Xerox

I just love this name. It says it all. Early morning. What a beautiful time of day. It just rolls off of the tongue. I wonder why I like it so much. Hmmmm

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Horrible Life, your name wouldn't be..................................................................................................................................................................................

.....................................................................................................................................................................................

........................................................................................................................DAWN, would it?

• fairchild
    fairchild

Buddy? Waldo?

• horrible life
    horrible life

alt
    Whatchoo talkin bout FHN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was just making a suggestion. I read every name on your post, and that was the best name there.

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy
    D. O. G. Pronounced Dee Oh Gee

Horrible Life,
    My yellow lab/rott mix is named that! We spell it Deogie. I didn't name him, and to be honest, it was a week after we brought him home that I realized that his name spelled "dog." (I just thought that it was some sort of Asian word.)

We also have Emmett, a black lab/dalmation mix and Xander, a tuxedo (black and white) cat.

CountryGuy

• horrible life
    horrible life

Country Guy LOL My daughter wants to get a dog, just so she can name it D O G or deogie. It really is cute. You can tell everybody that your dog knows

how to spell. Do you think you dog would come to you if you spelled C A T ? HL

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

I love Queen Mab for a dog's name. But I am renowned for funny or weird names. My two cats are called Figo (As in Figaro) and Jinxie (As in people were warning me about two cats so often, that I said they were jinxing it).

I also like Mrs. Jones, Jonesy for short.

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

Howdy,

Why name her at all? I have a cat that's lived with me for 8 years now and he doesn't have a name. At least we haven't reached that point in our relationship where he has shared his name with me.

-Eduardo

• lazyslob
    lazyslob

Useless. Heard it on a TV show and decided that if I ever get a dog that´s what I´d name it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit