What are you Plans for New Year's Eve?

by codeblue 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

I plan to be hiding in my house praying that the Cambodian, Honduran and Portugese neighbhors don't get drunk and get into a fight again like last year!

But before the drinking and fighting and praying begin......and no I am not joking....

I shall probably be painting my oldest son's bedroom.

Chrystal

• stillconcerned
    stillconcerned

...big brass band...

...slinky black dress.....

...good champagne !

kdn

• Jamelle
    Jamelle

Hubby and I will go over to a friend's house for a small party. It will be us and 3 other couples squeezed into a small living room and/or equally small kitchen. There will be plenty of drinking - although not on my part - due to the meds I have to take right now I am temporarily "on the wagon" - which really sucks during the holidays by the way.

More than likely the evening will be spent drinking, gnoshing on deli trays and rehashing funny/outrageous stories from this group's collective past. Many of them have known each other since kindergarten.

I plan to plant myself on a couch and let hubby bring me food and glasses of sparkling fruit juice (yippee. ) and watch all the guys make fools of themselves as the evening progresses.

• codeblue
    codeblue

As of this point, NOdenial and I have no plans.......I hope something exciting happens. xmas was a big let down...

• greendawn
    greendawn

I will spend it with friends, on New Years Eve in the centre of town to also watch the fireworks, and on New Years Day at some friends house with other people invited for a meal. Some will play guitar and sing. It will be great fun.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I am going to a party at a friends house, most likely via the pub

Best stock up on headache pills, just in case

• atypical
    atypical

Probably going to a party at a friends house. Most of the people there will be inactive jws, except for my wife. Probably lots of drinking and playing pool, grilling steaks and watching fireworks. I'm looking forward to it except that I know my wife will probably feel not as comfortable as me, and she wants to get up early to make the meeting on Sunday. Life has gotten weird.

• Thegoodgirl
    Thegoodgirl

Well, my plans are falling through. My friend isnn't coming frm out of twn as planned, my other friend won't be back froom her christmas vacation as planned, and it's really tooo latee to make oother plans. This sucks. i guess it's just me and hubby with hiis best friend at the local bar.

oh well, when yoou're drunk, it really doesn't matter.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I will be home watching tv like every year.

• fairchild
    fairchild

I'll be working the 4 to midnight shift on New Years Eve

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit