What are you Plans for New Year's Eve?

by codeblue 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Im trying to find a baby sitter so that my wife and I can go to a Pittsburgh Penguines hockey game. I'll let you know if I'm successful.

• calico
    calico

PARTY!

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Likely getting fugged up wetoddid and pissing down my leg.

Just kidding (maybe).

• calico
    calico

Well, wherever you go, take some extra pants!

• hartstrings
    hartstrings

My husband and I have early dinner reservations at 5:30, Symphony at 7, and fireworks/clam dig out on the Gulf of Mexico at a big time party my friends are throwing. Big night, so excited!

HS

• codeblue
    codeblue

bttt

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Watching TV -just seen the Time Square show -so officially 2006 in Eastern Standard Time

• codeblue
    codeblue

NOdenail and I are going to a pub with "live music"...I can't wait....I am a musician and love live music...

gotta go primp and wear my mini for tonight!!!!!!!!!

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

I just spent the last 2 hours emailing my brother (was never baptized) about the real truth! EEK! I'm nervous!

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

We didn't have plans per se, but I happened to be at the store and grabbed a bottle of their finest $6 champagne. (And a pack of plastic flutes, just to add some class! )

Now that we've downed the bottle (with the help of our 7-year-old!) we're finding that a New Year actually does seem to carry some magic around with it. It's special, and I've secretly begun to feel cheated that I missed the millenium due to an obnoxious cult stealing it from me.

Happy New Year to all my wonderful friends at JWD!

Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit