What are you Plans for New Year's Eve?

by codeblue 39 Replies latest jw friends

• codeblue
    codeblue

just wondering.......

please tell!!!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Not sure. Several invites and several ideas, but I have not settled on one yet.

• codeblue
    codeblue

Sparkplug.........great hair cut by they way!!!

Hope you have a great New Year's!!!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

No one has invited us to anything. I end up having to work anyway. And we're not rollin' in the dough. Why is it that it's so hard to make friends in SW Michigan? I've been here for four years. Only work acquaintences and one friend who is new and in the developmental stage of friendship.

• codeblue
    codeblue

Flyinghigh: you live in Michigan?

That's where I originally am from.........pm me and I will give ya the details...

Where do you work that you have to work on New Year's late at night?

Codeblue

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I work at a restaurant/gift shop. The restaurant is open until 11PM on Friday and Saturday nights. Even though I work in the shop, we still have to be there working. I won't know until tomorrow if I am working or not. I suspect I will be.

• PoppyR
    PoppyR

I plan to go out with the girls, wear clothes that would get me instantly d.efd, drink copious amounts of alcohol and kiss lots of delicious men.

And I might join in with auld lang syne!

New years day I plan on having a hangover. Good thing I dont do the meetings anymore!

Hope you all have a fab time!

Poppy xxx

• oldflame
    oldflame

Staying home where it is quiet and safe.

• codeblue
    codeblue

Flyinghigh: Don't worry...You will have plenty of time to celebrate after work. Got plenty of friends there?

• codeblue
    codeblue

Flyinghigh: just sent you a pm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit