My apology to all

by bigmouth 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

samswife - that was a really sweet story and I do keep reminding myself that I am lucky to have such nice understanding in laws - I am not the easiest person to get along with and they put up with me and my foibles. And when they are gone I will have these sweet little episodes to remember - maybe next christmas I can tell them what got my back up and how it got put back down with a soothing word or two!

• mouthy
    mouthy

can't apologise enough for the offense I've caused. What is wrong with me? I tried so hard as a witness and failed, now I can't even be an apostate. Do I just need to harden up?

I am the one that should apoligise...I did take it for real.... I am used to having doors banged in my face but I gotta lighten up I really thought you were serious. But dont feel bad. One time when there was a dispute going on -I just posted "OH GO TO PEE & GO TO YOUR ROOM" Well I got so much flack ... So no tears on my account.We all screw up we were taught by a really good teacher the Watchtower....

• jgnat
    jgnat

Hey, bigmouth, don't worry about it. It was not a big issue to start with, and most posters answered lightly.

Second, you will be accidentally offending people your whole life. Leave some room for yourself to make mistakes. It's okay.

Third, a discussion board should never affect you that badly. If it is, it's time to take a break and spend some time with real people. A week or so ago my emotions got the best of me. So I walked away from JWD for three days. The break was good for me. And I bet nobody noticed. Boards move fast. They are a great fix, and I've met great people here. But I must also work at my flesh-and-blood relationships too.

• skyman
    skyman

Smile I have pissed a lot of people off here myself. By the way I did think you were serious with your post. But who cares I don't know you. Thats what is fun about the forum you can say what you really think. There are a few people that read and post here that know me so that keeps me honest because they remind me that they read my post.

• mouthy
    mouthy

skyman put that tongue back in your mouth

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

People make mistakes. Here you don't get cast out because of it.

And honest apologies are extremely well received. We DO believe in second chances

Seems to me you are a winner (and an apostate) just by being here

So WELCOME to the board.

• one of 12
    one of 12

And, just remember, BIGMOUTH, that no matter what, you will always be loved VERY much by your wifey,who knows very well when your joking or serious. (wow!!! was that sentence too???)

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Hey i don't even know what this is all about but I can sympathize with you. I have often said things that didn't come out the right way. It's harder on the net because we can't see your facial expression, tone of voice, etc. This isn't about being a JW or an apostate, it's just about being human and communicating. Chin up.

• cheezy
    cheezy

Bigmouth,

Does this mean we are now free to play fast and loose with punc. and gram.?

Seriously, get over yourself. Keep posting with head held high. And you are an excellent, top-notch apostate!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit