Lern,to/spel;and "punctuate"!!!!!

by bigmouth 49 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Legolas
    Legolas

Can you read this? Olny srmat poelpe can. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Can you read this? Olny srmat poelpe can. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
    yeppers! like icare if i cnt spll!

• Spectrum
    Spectrum

Legs,
    that's amazing. I read the first few words before it clicked that they were spelt wonrg!!

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    Tetra, are you serious, our world would be better served, if we had more comas?

lol! ya, for sure... he he

• Gozz
    Gozz

What 'bout those of us for whom English isn't a first language?

Speck and Rafter in the eye and all that...

• skyman
    skyman

I'll put my two cents worth here. You got to be kidding. Can you read this? Olny srmat poelpe can. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt

• skyman
    skyman

Forgot to say YES I CAN!!! Hurry, Hrury, I'm sramt. Yes I anm.

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

Wow! I sucked all the angry people into a post about spelling.I didn't mean for that to happen.

I apologise to all I offended.Can I post again in, say, a years time when I've learned my place?

I'm just joking.I usually am.Sorry.

Wow! I sucked all the angry people into a post about spelling.I didn't mean for that to happen.

The fact is, bigmouth, is that you're not "sorry" at all. Your purpose of being on this forum is to antagonize others, as a review of your posts will clearly indicate. Recently, you chose to make fun of my situation, which is the possible loss of a loved one due to the Watchtower's blood policy. I think you're a rather sick little coward.

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

144001,I know you are very upset and I do apologise for my trite post.In hindsight it was inappropriate but I was commenting on sixsixtynines post;

"Revenge" is never "decent," and it never changes the facts it is a response to. Two wrongs don't make a right, except in the minds of the mentally ill.

I have a mental illness and my reply (above) was supposed to be sarcastic.Not at all directed toward you.

Pete.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit