Made money with a ATM machine

by JH 45 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Yes, honesty is the best policy, and often I gave money back at the cash whenever I was handed too much money in return. Knowing that the person earning a small wage would have to maybe pay it back.

This time at a bank, I didn't feel this pity towards the bank....and I said to myself, it's their error.

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

I'm tellin' . .nah,nah,nah.

• Scully
    Scully

I had something similar happen to me a few weeks ago. I deposited $100. The receipt said my balance was "unavailable". The machine wouldn't print or display a statement or let me update my bank book. I checked the account online when I got home. Instead of one deposit of $100, there were two.

A few days later I checked again and lo and behold, they had taken a "pre-authorized" payment of $100.

While it was tempting, I made sure their money stayed in the account. They always collect when they make a mistake!

• JH
    JH
    They always collect when they make a mistake!

Something tells me they won't this time because of a 50$ coming out of no where. If it was common to have 50$'s in a ATM, then I'd say they will find out...but don't we find weird stuff sometimes in our food.....

I'll let ya all know the outcome.

The bank is still closed tomorrow, so this might take a few days.

• kls
    kls

Jh , i will take care of your fat little kitty while you are in jail ,,,,,,,,,Real good care

• JH
    JH

Yes there is alot of meat in that cat

But she will be with me in jail kls

• Legolas
    Legolas

That happened to me when I was a dud...needless to say that I gave it back because of that, and the bank wasn't even nice about it!

Keep the money and send me a gift!

• JH
    JH
    That happened to me when I was a dude

Really?

• kls
    kls

Sniff sniff

• JH
    JH

Sorry kls, I'm just afraid of the thought of you minding my cat while I'm in jail...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit