Catholic "Manger Scene" misrepresents the facts!

by Schizm 60 Replies latest jw friends

• Schizm
    Schizm
    We have a creche in our home and the Magi are there too. I suppose one could make a mountain out of a molehill on this but I don't see the point. We know they weren't there at the birth...but Christmas celebrates all the events of Jesus' infancy.--cabasilas (a professed Catholic).

It's not silly to be an advocate of truth. If all who profess to be "Christian" were truly advocates of Biblical truth then confusion wouldn't be as rife as what it is today. In my opinion it's quite irresponsible for the local Catholic church to have created a PUBLIC display of the manger scene with the Magi present. The crime is that such a display misleads passersby who observe it. They are left with the impression that this is what the Bible teaches. That's the reason I say that if Catholics really CARED they'd be more careful. The fact is, though, Catholics do NOT care, even as is evidenced by YOUR attempt to make light of the issue ("make a mountain out of a molehill")--Schizm.

The following post--a question posed by the poster slpdajp--proves my point, and so I rest my case: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/10/105855/1837299/post.ashx#1837299

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit