Another Watchtower Christmas Lie

by gumby 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ocsrf
    ocsrf
    Scully said: For anyone who has children, and doesn't spend a few moments on their birthdays remembering what they were like when they were born, it just doesn't seem natural. The great thing about remembering them as newborns is taking pride in the people they have become.

So trrue, spoken by a true mom.

OC

• bem
    bem
    Scully said: For anyone who has children, and doesn't spend a few moments on their birthdays remembering what they were like when they were born, it just doesn't seem natural. The great thing about remembering them as newborns is taking pride in the people they have become.

So true, spoken by a true mom.

Great words Scully.

I'm still out on how I feel about religion and christian beliefs.

~ Dorothy

Editted to add I agree with the wts feeding bullcrap and being bastards!

• gumby
    gumby
    I'm still out on how I feel about religion and christian beliefs.

Bem......your not alone.....and Merry Christmas to you!

Gumby

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Myth introduces one to a different notion of time -- cyclical, eternal, ever-present -- something which modernity, whether sceptical or fundamentalist, misses (in the double sense of misunderstanding and nostalgy).

Ich steh an deiner Krippe hier / I stand by your cradle

http://www.ne.jp/asahi/minako/watanabe/krieng.htm

In mystical Christianity, like any mysticism, there is but one mystery to behold and partake -- whether at Christmas or Easter or any time. It is not a "memorial". Not an "event" to remember -- and then what ever or never "happened" is pointless.

• bem
    bem

Narkisso' not because of your post so no offence at all but the reference to Easter and Christmas reminded me of a card in a creata card program I have. "Frankly I'm partial to the Easter Bunny he's less judgemental, Have a great christmas".

Thanks Gumby I wish a very merry christmas and a great new year may we have a few new answers < not to be confused with new light) and resolutions for our hearts and souls.

~ Dorothy

• shark attack
    shark attack

HI GUMMBY. IT'S A MIRICLE BABY JESUS PRECIOUS AND WHITE JUST LIKE GOD?

• Undecided
    Undecided
    but as he now is, ruling at the right hand of God!

It's been two thousand years now and nothing has happened differently than before then, so what is he doing as a king, ruling in heaven over the earth? Oh! I forgot it's only been since 1914.

Ken P.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Good point, Gumby! Whenever I looked at the nativity scene I never once considered Jesus as the baby but as the man!

Ian

• gumby
    gumby

Ian, I don't think ANYBODY ever viewed him as a babe during Christmas. It's another cheap, decietful, lying, trick non christians use to make their greedy faith shine.

Shark attack,

HI GUMMBY. IT'S A MIRICLE BABY JESUS PRECIOUS AND WHITE JUST LIKE GOD?

He was a jew as far as I know. I just picked the first one I found via a search engine.

Gumby

• TallTexan
    TallTexan
    One of these years, I STILL want to put up a nativity scene in front of our kingdom hall on Christmas eve right after dark. I'll prolly get caught too.

Gumby,

Call me and I'll be happy to help....maybe string up some Christmas lights and a big star on top of the hall....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit