Another Watchtower Christmas Lie

by gumby 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Help!

I remember the WTS teaching that the shepards would not have been out in the snow/cold, and that was proof that Jesus was not born in December. I saw Bethleham on the news the other night, and it looked cool but it was not a scene from Antartica either. I also remember reading somewhere that at the time of Christ's birth that each town had to keep a small flock nearby the town to feed the people. Remember, there were no grocery stores or refrigeration in those days. Does anyone have more information on this? Please post & send me a personal message.

Thanks,

Skeeter1

• rocketman
    rocketman
    If he was, then Mary is back on earth taking care of him

Actually, Mary is back on earth, working as a stripper with the moniker "The Virgin Mary". The club she dances at, needless to say, is packed every night she works.

Offending The Religious Right Class

• Ellie
    Ellie

Yeah, they make out its so wrong to think of him as he was as a baby, like thats disrespectful or something, well, if thats the case then I would think it would be disrespectful to think of him as a man at all, we should just concentrate on him being a king in heaven.

• gumby
    gumby
    Bethlehem Weather
    View RSS Feed

at: 6:00 pm IDT |
    Currently:
    54°
    sky: fair (night)
    Fair
    High: 62°
    Low: 43°
    alt
    · Text Forecast
    · Records & Averages
    · Get Yahoo! Weather on your desktop

5 Day Forecast

Today Tomorrow Tue Wed Thu 6-10 Day
    sky: mostly cloudy (night)
    Mostly Cloudy
    Low: 43°
    sky: fair (day)
    Mostly Sunny
    Low: 42°
    sky: partly cloudy (day)
    Partly Cloudy
    Low: 42°
    sky: cloudy
    Cloudy
    Low: 44°
    sky: partly cloudy (day)
    Partly Cloudy
    High: 63°
    Low: 45°
    Extended Forecast
  • skeeter1
    skeeter1

Thanks Gumby. What I thought - good weather to be a sheep.

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

Luke 2:10-14 says that the Angels celebrated the birth of Christ. If it was good enough for the angels its good enough for me. PERIOD.................................................................................................

• Mr Rocky
    Mr Rocky

Everyone knows why Rutherford banned Christmas, because he didn't get any presents unlike everybody else! See picture in the book" faith on the march". It's obvious that Rutherford bought himself his own presents when everyone was getting them from home.

• Mr Rocky
    Mr Rocky

In the back of large print bible Rbi8-E of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society, section 8b of the appendix, you will find a chart showing that by the middle of December in Isreal it is warm enough for vegetation to already be developing. To bad Watctower can't read there own bible!! To much snow in the fields for the shepherds and sheep! Bah humbug.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit