How to keep dubs from knocking on your door

by MsMcDucket 11 Replies latest social humour

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Click on the picture to enlarge it.

• skyman
    skyman

The sister here would make for sure to find any reason to keep going back. I would go to the door say man those are small then smile and ask the sister to knock for me with a big smile.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Put up a door notice that you are an Ex JW and that you don't want any JWs coming to your door.

• mrsjones5
  • MungoBaobab
    MungoBaobab
    "...But then I read the sign hung on the door. I said a quick prayer to Jehovah, and knocked on the door anyway. It turns out the previous hoseholder had put up the sign but had just moved away! The new householder had many questions about our work, and we ended up having a great conversation. He accepted the magazines, and is now one of my best return visits."
    >>applause<<
    "Well, than you very much for that up-building experience."
  • Celia
    Celia

Very famous picture..... It' s been the subject of threads many times.... Still, good one .

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

Yeah. I remember seeing that pic awhile back.

Still always makes me laugh though. And a bit turned on.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

That pic was, probably, taken from SCAREY MOVIE 2. A movie that was produced/written by some ex-Jehovah's Witnesses (Wayans brothers). I don't know what the girl was originally knocking on the door for.

Those guys have a weird sense of humor!

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I have a photo of a house i went to with a satanic looking head on a pole and a sign below it saying;
    "Jehovah's Witnesses will be shot".
    I will post it if i can find it.

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

Meh let them knock..once..I assure you that if you give me a few minutes no JW will be back to that house. If they escalate it to an elder so much the better. lol. I have some things to say and once I am in a town where I'm not known they will be said.

As for the photo. Personally I'd have knocked and broke out laughing. Though the tactful thing to do would be to use your knuckles

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit