Santa came early!!!!! Check it out!!!!

by kittyeatzjdubs 17 Replies latest jw friends

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

alt look what santa brought me!!! jealous much?

it's a dell inspiron 6000 with a centrino mobile processor...not really sure what that means, but it sure as heck sounds cool!!! it was waiting for me when i got home yesterday. so since i took today off, i decided to chill and surf around jwd for awhile. it's very cool to be able to lay back on the couch and surf the net.

luv, jojo

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Them elves can do amazing things with wood and glue, can't they? Sweeeet!

Dave

• under74
    under74

phhhh...no, not jealous at all. I have a mac. Good luck with viruses and worms :D

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    Good luck with viruses and worms

You sound like my brother. lol

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

yo under74! lay off the haterade!!!

luv, jojo

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

we have no real issues with viruses and worms...

nice computer!

I love my laptop...just don't get so used to using it everywhere that you take it into the bathroom with you. That is just wrong.

• under74
    under74

ok, ok....I'll lay off. Just member to put up a firewall and don't open emails from strangers.

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

under74 - I have a Mac too, which is'nt expose to the internet...... and an old Toshiba lapto which is.....

But you have to admit: that Dell sounds great.......

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs
    Just member to put up a firewall and don't open emails from strangers.

done and doner!!!

luv, jojo

• greendawn
    greendawn

That was a great present I am sure you will have fun with it for a long time.

When they bring up the virus issue they are probably hinting that you should install some anti virus protection (and have it in auto update mode) if there isn't one already. Also an anti spyware would do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit